Thread: The amazing Indy

The amazing Indy

Congratulations Indy on becoming Dog of the Day, you certainly deserve it.

You sound like such a wonderful doggy, and I love the photos your mama took of you with your felines siblings. I can imagine how difficult it is to balance without your tail... you are truly a superdog. And well done on becoming a Good Citizen, your family must be so proud.

Wishing you a great day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

You're adorable Indy!!! I'm so glad you found a great home! Good for you passing your Canine Good Citizen test!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Indy the Great!

Hi Indy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Aww, what a beautiful Beagle boy you are, Indy..."the cutest ever!"! What an amazing journey you've been on, Indy, from seriously injured, frightened rescue to a confidant, full fledged member of a loving and committed pack! How far you've come, sweetheart, growing bolder and more confidant each and every day under your mommy's loving care! Amazing, the wonders a little time, patience, training (and a whole lot of unoconditional love) can work! Wow, you've even earned your CGC! What an accomplishment! Yours is truly a rags to riches, Cinderfella story, Indy, and no doggie is more deserving than you! Your mommy knew the moment she laid eyes on you that you were "the one," and how right she was, and how blessed she and your entire family are (Stubby will see the light), having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you! Oh, what wondrous times await you and your family, Indy; so many happy memories to make! Thanks to your family for sharing your very touching, heartwarming story and precious pics (you and the kitties) with us! Meeting you has truly warmed and brightened my too cold, too rainy day! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Indy! Hope you and the entire gang are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Indy,

It is very nice to meet such a sweetie like you. I feel that I know a little more about you after reading
    your story. I am sooooo happy for you to find a perfect forever home. You deserve it sweetheart. I hope
    you enjoy a happy & healthy life with many years of learning & sharing with your lucky family & kitty pals.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses dear Indy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Amazing Indy beagle! Your story gave me a big smile today, because -- although you had a tough start -- now you have a loving, caring forever home, you are more confident and able to receive petting! You earned your CGC, no small feat there! I like the picture of you and your kitty-siblings all together Happy Dog of the Day, amazing Indy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678