Thread: Lovely Louie

Lovely Louie

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Louie! Prrr prrr

What a sad story but with such a wonderful ending. You are so lucky to have your human and furry family, but then you know that already. And they are lucky to have you too. You sound like a true friend.

I hope you enjoy your day of international fame as you are now a star. Prrr

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Louie,
    How very glad we are you got rescued when those people who don't deserve the word human did this cruel thing to you and your siblings.
    You grew up to be a fine silver tabby and your purrsonality is strong enough to live with big big dogs and see them as your siblngs.
    I send lots of pettings and kisses to you- I have a soft spot for tabbies and you are a very handsome one

Dearest Louie, what a gorgeous young fellow you are, at seven months still a growing boy! My heart is in my mouth reading what was done to you and your siblings by those unspeakable beasts (one cannot call them "human"). I give a prayer of thanks that you survived and a prayer asking for God's comfort for those that did not. I trust that when we get to the Rainbow Bridge we will learn how it all works out and is made right, because it certainly doesn't happen on this planet, sigh..

Meanwhile, I celebrate your survival and your growth to the fine, beautiful young man that you are now! Your fur looks so soft and luxurious with that lovely grey tabby coloring and pattern, and your golden eyes and long white whiskers add to your beauty. I wish I could reach through the screen to Handy Ridge, TN to pet you! (Well, since I can't, I trust one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .)

Surely your sibling Angels and your humans' beloved Egyptian Mau Angel brought you home to your wonderful Furrrever family. And how good is that that you and their large dogs have become the best of friends, sharing in the delights of roaming the property and hunting frogs and tadpoles in the family pond! You and your family members all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Louie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your doggie pals and your humans and your sibling and Egyptian Mau Angels and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-30-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

When people do cruel things they are called animals but throwing a litter of Kittens to be kiled is sadism and that is something that most anmals are not capable of.
    I pray that these creeps one day get the fate. that they deserve.

Thank God that Louie survived and has made his peace with his Dog Companions.
    He look like a tough little survivor and all my ex Stray Found Hotel Cats admire that a great deal.
    We all wish we could meet you Louie and share our Mighty Lion treats.

We are all sending Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Fou Your Dog Companions , and Our Newest Friend , Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Lucky Louie!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Most handsome tabby kitty Louie! You and the doggies keep busy every day by observing the frogs and tadpoles in your pond! Then you take a rest together in the sunshine Your coat must be warm from the sun after that I like your beautiful tabby markings and your pretty eyes! I hope you and the doggies are having a happy day of exploring and spending time with your caring person! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Louie the tabby kitten!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you sweet Louie on being COTD. You are such a handsome lad and certainly deserve this honor. Your story brought tears to my eyes. It is impossible to understand how anyone could have done something so unspeakably cruel to you and your siblings. What a miracle that you survived. It is very sad that your siblings didn't, but we can believe they are at the Rainbow Bridge, watching over you and happy to see the wonderful life you now have. You obviously made a very smart choice about your Purrrson and home. Now you not only have a wonderful Purrson to love and care for you, but you have two big, strong canine siblings to watch over you too. Love and best wishes to you, sweet boy, and to your family too (including your canine siblings). We hope you are all enjoying a day of fun and celebration! May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Hello Louie,

I am sorry that your early life was so tragic, but I am very glad that you lived & were rescued by good people.
    It is wonderful that you even have dog brothers that consider you as a smaller brother. Enjoy your special day as the
    CAT OF THE DAY. May your life be full of happiness & joy sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lovely Louie can you spell survivor?

Probably not but you certainly are one and that is what matters!!! What a happy ending to a heartbreaking beginning!! You are surrounded by nothing but love now, sweetie. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Louie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD, Lovely Louie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Louie!

Hi there Louie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful Tabby boy you are, a true survivor, and oh, what a story you have to tell! As has been said, life started off so tragically for you and your littermates. But blessedly, miraculously, you somehow managed to survive, and in the "end" your story couldn't have had a happier beginning! Your mommy/daddy says it best of all...
    I do not believe in fate or superstition, but sometimes life has a way about it and it seems Louie was meant to be here. And we are glad he is!
    No doubt you were destined to be with your forever family, Louie, they are truly blessed to have you in their lives, and I hope that you and your family will know many, many more wonderful years of shared loved and devoted companionship! Hope you're enjoying a fun day filled Cat of the Day, sweetheart, celebrating with your dear doggie pals and humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Louie! P.S...Your photos are heart melting!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~