Thread: Alex the Wonder Dog

Hybrid View

Alex the Wonder Dog

most handsome prince of north Columbus. I miss you still. Your paws left holes in my life and heart. I can smile when I speak of you, but, even after this time, my heart still calls you in at night. I have and am blessed and made better by you. Joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Hugs to you on your memories of Alex.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Rest in peace, Alex, you love will live on forever in your momma's heart an in her username, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Joyce, I am so sorry to read of Alex The Wonder Dogs passing. May he rest in peace.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

What a Wonder you were

Alex the Wonder Dog. What a wonder title for your Mom to bestow on you and I bet you were Wonderful. It's so sad when our furbabies have to leave but thankfully we'll see them again so you keep watch Alex while you are enjoying the Rainbow Bridge. You Mom/Dad will be there to pick you up again.