Thread: Stunning Sterling

Hybrid View

Stunning Sterling

Concatulations darling Sterling on being COTD. You knew exactly what was good for you and chose your purrents. Have a great day and share lots of treats and lovies with your sibling Tycho.

Special Sterling

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Sterling.. and on Catnip Caturday too

You are such a lovely beautiful pussycat and I'm sooooo happy that you have found your furrever family. I am adopted myself. Prrr Prrr

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom. Maybe we will see Tycho as a superstar in the future on COTD too

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Sterling

That is such a great story for such a handsome fella. The cat Gods knew what they were doing ( they always do ) when they directed you to your furever home. Congrats on COD.

I can see Two Happy Cats in this thread Sterling who after so many years has his Furr Ever Home and Kepler Angel who is so glad that a Cat who needed a home has found the same love and affection that he has shared for so many years.

I am sure that Kepler Angel come to visit and like My Found Cat Hotel Angels is pleased to see that their once shelter friend now is a treasured Cat Companion.
    This is such a great happy story which puts a smile on my face.

All we Found Hotel Cats and Found Cat Hotel Angels are sending our prayers and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Oour Angel Friend Kepler and our Friend Sterling , Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Magnificent Sterling

What a gorgeous guy you are, and sooo smart. You knew your Momma would take you home if you just convinced her. It sounds like you and Tycho need a little girl kitty in your lives, that way she could keep you both in line. I bet your Mom could find a girlfriend for you at the shelter. Congrats on being Cat of the Day and I wish you and your wonderful family many happy years together. God Bless.

Dearest Sterling, what a lovely, beautiful kitty you are! You have the sweetest face there, with the pale green eyes full of wisdom and love, and that cute little pink nosie, and the long, bright white whiskers and eyebrows. I love your soft-looking fur with the distinctive coloring, mainly white with black accents and then that tabby-patterned tail with the white tip. (And you're so cute with your catnip banana there, too!) I wish I could reach through the screen to Poughquag, NY and pet you and softly rub that little chin of yours.. well, since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you and rub your chin for me .

I am so sorry to learn you were abandoned by your previous "family" and wound up back in the shelter. Many thanks to those fine shelter folks for giving you the good care and the love you needed for five years until just the right Furrrever family came along. You knew right away and let your family-member volunteer know that they had been chosen. They weren't sure they were ready to adopt, having recently lost their beloved kitty Kepler. But then there was that fire at the shelter, they decided to "foster" you, and you were home then! (We're glad 40 other kitties were "foster failures" too, and we hope all the kitties survived the fire.)

Not only are you gorgeous to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrrsonality too! You love to play, with your friends or by yourself, with your toys or the tip of your tail. You enjoy carrying on conversations with your people, and you have a very extensive vocabulary. You are a true snuggle-cuddle-bug. You and your kitty roomie Tycho haven't yet warmed up to each other, but we trust that one day before long you will be Best Friends Forever. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Sterling, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Tycho and Kepler Angel and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-29-2014 at 06:48 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sterling, sorry I didn't post earlier. I read about you and your love for your kitty sister, Capella. You are a handsome fellow. It sounds like you knew you had found your furrever mom when she volunteered at the shelter. I know you have found your home. Congratulations belatedly on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)