Thread: We Love Elvis!

We Love Elvis!

Congratulations, Elvis, on being POTD! We LOVE Elvis (The Entertainer of the Century) and YOU, Elvis, the precious bunny!!! You have SUPER COOL human parents to give you The King's name! You are precious and adorable! Enjoy your special day, Cutie!! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh my gosh Elvis, you're gorgeous! I bet it's funny when you chase the dog!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Elvis Presley

Congratulations Elvis on being Pet of the Day, what a superstar you are!

You have good taste in ripe red tomatoes, my humom eats them almost every day. Maybe you will have some today as a special treat for being an international star?! Prrr Prrr

Have a wonderful day

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

In all of your pictures you look so sublime so hard to imagine you rocking & rolling like Elvis! So glad you have a wonderful, fun life and hope your POTD celebration includes chasing the dog, brave bunny!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Elvis what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I bet the other Elvis would be honored to have such a special and handsome fellow as you named after him. It must be so much fun having you as a friend. I love your pictures by the way. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Elvis, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elvis the Rockin' Rabbit!

Hi Elvis! Happy Pet of the Day! Oh boy, you sure do live up to your name! You do your beloved predecessor proud, Elvis! Reading your human's description of you enjoying jumping and swirling around in your garden brought visions of a hip twisting Elvis (the other one) to mind! You just might be the most joyful, life loving, people loving buns on the planet, Elvis! We humans could take a page out of your playbook...Live hard, play hard, love hard! What a beautiful, precious little bun you are, Elvis, and how lucky your human is to have you in her/his life, bringing endless smiles, laughs and loves to her/his days! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, munching on juicy tomatoes, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, rockin' Elvis!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Elvis (after Elvis Presley of course) means the whole world to me! He always knows how to make me laugh when he is jumping and swirling round the garden! He loves jumping into the bed for cuddles and kisses! But most of all he loves chilling in the garden! He is constantly up for playing and causing mischief!

No matter what type of day I've had Elvis is always there to give me hugs and kisses! He loves to eat tomatoes especially the extra juicy ones and his favorite game is chasing my dog to see if he can catch her! There is never a dull day when this rocking rabbit is about! He truly lives up to his name!
    Sweet bunny Elvis! What a cutie you are with your soft grey coat and your lop ears! And a busy bunny, too -- in the garden jumping or playing; enjoying a snack of tomatoes; then chilling in the garden or enjoying a round of snuggles and cuddles Perfect, as it should be! You give your person all sorts of love and smiles, and I'm sure you get just as many in return Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, Elvis!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678