Thread: Eddie the fighter

Eddie the fighter

Congratulations Eddie on being Pet of the Day!

You are such a sweetie and sound as though you have a wonderful time with your blue chew toys.

I hope you have a great day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Eddie the Fighter!

Hi Eddie! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little man! What a beautiful, brave Gerbil boy you are, Eddie, battling your health challenge with such determination, not allowing your seizures to keep you from living and loving every minute of your amazingly long life to its fullest! I'm so sorry to hear you lost your Gerbil brother, Crash. But thankfully you and your human have one another to love and lean! How lucky your human has been, having a best furry friend as special as you in her/his life the past 4 wonderful years, Eddie, and hopefully you two will be making countless more happy memories for a long time to come! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Eddie, chewing on your cherished blue toy, standing guard at your hutch, catching up on your zzz's, being loved to pieces! Lots of cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Eddie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Eddie!

Congratulations, Eddie, on being POTD! You certainly deserve the honor! You are sooooo adorable and well loved! And, now the whole world is in love with you after seeing your precious face! Sending you lots of X's and O's, Sweetie-Pie!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a cutie Eddie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so sorry that you lost Crash, sweetheart, because gerbils should never be solo. Maybe it is not too soon to introduce another gerbil into your life and having the company could help you to cope with your health issues. I wish you a long, pain-free life dear Eddie and happy belated POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs