Thread: Beautiful Bailey

Beautiful Bailey

Meow meow Bailey, you are such a beautiful looking dog. I've never met a Cockapoo before, you are my first.

You sound so lovely and caring.. your family are lucky to have you. I like the way you hide your bones for the humans.. keeps them on their toes!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. Enjoy your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Bailey ~ Your adorable face brought a much needed smile to my face this morning.

You have an important job making sure your family is happy and I know you will continue to bring them happiness.
    We wish you a long, happy and healthy life. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

HeavenSent Bailey~

Hi Bailey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, beautiful boy you are, Bailey, in body and in heart. The loss of a beloved furkid is one of the hardest, most painful things we pet parents have to face, and so my heart goes out to your family on the tragic passing of your beloved predecessor. No dog can ever replace another, rather the new pup claims his/her very own special place in our hearts, just as you have in your humans' hearts. Your family many not have thought they wanted another doggie, at first, but as your human says, they had so much love to give! I'm heartbroken to hear how very ill your daddy is, but how blessed he is to have you, his faithful and loving best buddy there by his side, bringing so much peace, comfort and happiness to his days. You truly are a furry angel, Bailey, heaven sent, and I hope and pray that you and your daddy will know many, many more happy, love filled days together. Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, cuddling with your daddy, playing with all of your cherished toys, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Bailey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you

Thank you so much for taking the time to post, your lovely messages are heartfelt and truly mean so much.
    Sending lots of Bailey hugs ❤️🐶❤️

Hello Bailey,

Awww, you are way to cute for words sweetheart. When my two human kids were small, we had a cockapoo
    join our family & it was just like having another child. The children used to take turns on who Skipper got to sleep with that
    night. You seem to be a very lovable addition to your own family as well. Congratulations on being honored today as
    the special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Adorable Bailey!

Congratulations, Bailey, on being DOTD! You are so smart and handsome! We are so glad you are such a wonderful friend to your human Mommy's Dad. Sending prayers to your Granddad and Mommy and X's and O's to you!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Bailey - what an adorable little guy you are. Your fur looks so soft and silky - and the white fur is so sparkling white. Do you always stay that clean?? It was sad to read about Charlie, but I know your family has found his loss just a little easier to bear, with you to brighten the days and to help fill that empty place in their hearts that he left behind. He will always be a part of them, just as you are now. You also have a very important job to help with Grandad too - having you around has made his life somewhat brighter also. Good job Bailey - keep up all the good work. May you have a very long and happy and healthy life with your loving family. Congratulations on the very high honor that you received today - DOG OF THE DAY. You deserve it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~