Thread: Purrfect Sergeant Pepper

Hybrid View

Purrfect Sergeant Pepper

Pepper, aren't tabbies just the best. For me you are a very quintessential tabby boy and I cannot understand how someone could leave you at a busy street when they were hoping that you would be picked up... I am so glad that you git rescued and not run over. And of course you give all the love back even if we doubt a bit whether they really need the birds you bring home.
    Congratulations- we hope there will be a gay Parisian party for you today

Mr Pepper

Wow Mr Pepper you are a charming looking fellow. Meow Meow. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, you certainly deserve it.

I hope you enjoy your international day of stardom. You and your family are so lucky to have each other. Prrr Prrr

Au revoir

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Congratulations to you Sargeant Pepper on being chosen COTD. We salute you. You are such a handsome and charming Tabby boy and thus, most deserving of this honor. It is hard to understand how anyone could have abandoned you on the roadside. Thankfully, you were rescued and now you have the loving, furrever home you deserve. Best wishes to you and your family (including your sisters). May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

You are such a Good Cat Sergeant Pepper and we pray that the ones who left you on a busy street are themselves left behind one day.
    You are so lucky to find a home Sergeant as the fate that befalls most Cat is not a happy one.
    Thank God you have a Guardian Angel who helped you find your loving FurrEver home.

You are such a great Cat , although we feel that the local Birds may disagree.
    But Cats are meant to hunt and that is in their DNA even when they do not need the food.

We love you Sergeant Pepper and we know that John Lennon who is a Cat lover is smiling at your name.
    We are your New Friends and we hope you are ours.
    A Huge Found Hotel Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW Is Coming for our Nouveau Ami et Notre Noveau Chat De La Jour M.Sergeant Pepper!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your are such a handsome boy, dear Sergeant Pepper!! And even better: you are from Paris!!
    I bet you are a super romantic fellow!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Cats like living indoors

And to follow the wise words of CavyMom, you will have a happy life in your house as my cats do. You will live longer, avoid disease poison, and spare the songbirds. Thanks for listening and heeding our advice.

Dearest Sergeant Pepper, what a stunningly beautiful brown tabby boy you are! My boy Bob (also a stunningly beautiful brown tabby boy) is thrilled to see one of his brothers honored as Cat of the Day today. I love your lovely tabby markings and your sweet face with the pale green eyes looking out at the world with so much love and so much appreciation for being rescued. And you tuck your one front paw under you just like Bob does! What a cutie-pie you are. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Paris and pet your soft, sleek fur and gently rub you under your chin. (But since I can't, I hope one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you and rub your chin for me .)

We're so glad you were rescued after you had been cruelly abandoned by the side of a road, and brought HOME to your Purrrfect Furrrever family. And what a wonderful home it is! You are full of affection, and you love to thank your family members by lying on the kitchen table and inviting them to scratch you before breakfast, and by bringing them presents of the feathered kind (which I have to tell you are not really appreciated by either the humans or the birds). And how nice that you have two other kitties to play with.. though at ages 12 and 18 they don't really appreciate "the new little tornado at home" that you are. We are sure that over time you will become best of friends. What a delightful love-filled home you and your family, human and feline, share!

Congratulations, darling Sergeant Pepper, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD Sergeant Pepper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Pepper,

I love your mix of coloring & beautiful face. You wouldn't be THE Sergeant Pepper, the one with the Lonely Hearts Club Band, would you?
    I am so glad to know that you were rescued from that busy road. Congratulations on being the special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending loving pets
    and scritches.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Pepper!

Hi Sgt. Pepper! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a fetching fellow you are, Pepper, so handsome, so spunky! I'm sure your energy packed personality brings countless smiles and laughs to your humans' days, your senior sisters, maybe not so much! We're so grateful to your family for rescuing you, saving you from certain danger as you sat all alone and afraid on that busy road. They sure have been rewarded for their compassion, having been blessed with your love and friendship! You're a gem! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and you sisters are enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pepper, and to your sisters too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~