Thread: #578. It HAS to be spring...the calendar says so!

Hybrid View

#578. It HAS to be spring...the calendar says so!

This is ridiculous. The calendar says SPRING, but the weather says something else.....

I was watching the Weather Channel and am disappointed!!!! This calls for more hot water.

I am making tomato soup and grilled cheese while I figure out when the 'equatorial vortices' will start?

DONE!

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    This is ridiculous. The calendar says SPRING, but the weather says something else.....

I was watching the Weather Channel and am disappointed!!!! This calls for more hot water.

I am making tomato soup and grilled cheese while I figure out when the 'equatorial vortices' will start?

DONE!

Grilled cheese, please! And of course tea! It was actually above freezing today - 41°F - so felt warm, to me anyway!
    I've Been Frosted

Grilled cheese and tea please. Currently blowing snow!! Only good thing about this weather - Cali and Diego aren't shedding yet.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Grilled cheese and tea for everyone!!

LOL, The shedding......

Done!

I'll take a virtual grilled cheese, on rye please, with a side of strong coffee with cream.

Mark this day down: The IRS has proven to be the most efficient Government service I've dealt with today.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    I'll take a virtual grilled cheese, on rye please, with a side of strong coffee with cream.

Mark this day down: The IRS has proven to be the most efficient Government service I've dealt with today.
    One GC and a coffee.

Notice, If you owe them money they are all over it, it you get a refund?

4-6 weeks?