Thread: Loki!

Loki!

HI Loki, you are a beautiful boy. I love your brindle coloring. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Lovely Loki

Congratulations Loki on being Dog of the Day! Prrr

I can't believe you're still a puppy. You are going to be huge when you are an adult, then your human parents might have to get you a new sofa all of your own

I hope you enjoy your day of international stardom and have a wonderful day.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Adorable Loki!

Hi Loki! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, what a BIG, beautiful, brindle boy you are, and such a goofer! Guess you didn't get the message that Danes aren't really lap dogs! But, no worries! What you may be lacking in lap time, you're more than making up in soft, comfy couch time! What a wonderful, carefree, love filled life awaits you, sweetheart, and how lucky your family is as well, having a big (soon to be bigger) buddy, a best friend, a loving companion for life in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Loki! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Big Loki sized hugs and sloppy kisses to you, adorable Loki!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Loki! I'd be happy to sit and make a lap for you, or to get a Loki hug! Happy Dog of the Day beautiful brindle guy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Loki,

Wow, you are a very handsome fellow sweetie. I love your brindle coloring. While the couch
    fits you right now, you might need a longer one later on. Congratulations on being chosen as the
    special DOG OF THE DAY, Sending you many hugs & kisses baby boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a handsome boy Loki!!! I bet a big puppy like you is tons of fun!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope it was a fun day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla