Thread: Adorable Timmy!

Adorable Timmy!

Congratulations, Timmy, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS and BEAUTIFUL! We hope you have a wonderful, long, safe life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a little cutie Timmy!!! I bet you're very soft! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweet sweet Timmy

Yes, ChocolatePuppy is correct, you are a sweetie Timmy, with your lovely grey fur. I can certainly see why you were chosen for Pet of the Day.
    Congratulations!

I hope your human parent gives you something nice for tea e.g. a lettuce and carrot hard bread sandwich... yummy

Here's hoping you enjoy your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Precious Timmy!

Hi Timmy! Happy Pet of the Day! Your name alone is enough to melt a bunny lover's heart! Speaking of hearts, what a heartwarming, most welcome sight your sweet, adorable little self is on this very snowy and windy day! You're adorable, and I can only imagine how soft your lovely grey coat is to pet! It's wonderful to know that a bunny so beautiful, so deserving, is in the loving care of a human, a family, so devoted! You sure are living the good life, Timmy, being treated to only the most deluxe of accommodations, the tastiest of foods, and lots of love! And equally lucky are your humans, especially your young person, having a gentle and loving best furry friend in you! Thanks to your person for sharing your adorable self with us today, Timmy! I so enjoyed meeting you, and I learned a few new things about bunnies, too! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, munching on all your fave foods, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Timmy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Timmy you are indeed one adorable bunny!!!

I could not help but smile when I saw your sweet face on my computer. What a joy you are!!! Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. I hope you and your entire family are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Timmy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timmy, I agree with everyone - you are a precious, beautiful, adorable, sweet cutie bunny! I would like to pet you gently, because your fur looks so soft! I like your cute, small ears too Happy Bunny Pet of the day to you, darling Timmy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678