Thread: Precious Neopolitan/Paul!!!

Precious Neopolitan/Paul!!!

Congratulations, Paul, on being POTD! You are absolutely ADORABLE! What an AWESOME hamster you are! Have a great day, Cutie-Pie!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Neopolitan Paul

Congratulations Paul on being Pet of the Day! Prrrr

You sound amazing, so brave in and out of your exercise ball having lots of adventures with furries and humans.

I hope you enjoy your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Paul, you sound like a very brave little guy! Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Precious Neopolitan!

Greetings Paul! Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie! Awww, what a precious hammie boy you are, Paul! So handsome, so sweet, so loving! You just might be the gentlest, most loving and most loved hammie on the planet! Brave, bold and beautiful; loyal and loving to a fault...who could ask for more in a furkid! Thanks to your proud forever person for sharing your precious self and heartwarming story with us!, Paul You truly are one in a million, and your rightfully proud person so very lucky to have a best buddy, a loving companion for life, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration this evening; enjoying lots of extra floor time, munching on some yummy papaya treats, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Neopolitan, our very special and most deserving "top pet!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Paul what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved your sweet pictures. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Paul, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~