Thread: Cute and Charming Cooper

Cute and Charming Cooper

Good morning Cooper,
    by looking at your long-legged purrsonality I can tell already that you are not the lap cat but rather the active mischievous boy. One could not see that when you and your sister were tiny babies but it sure showed when you grew up.
    But we know life with you will never be boring and there will be lots of laughs in your home. And who knows, one day you may cuddle with your family even when they are awake
    We send congratulations to you, handsome boy. Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day

Cut Cooper

Congratulations Cooper, you are now an international star.

You have soooo much fun, Prrr Prrr, playing chase and catching your biscuits... and you are lucky to have such a lovely furry and human family.

I wish you well dear friend and Cat of the Day.

Love

Nancy

1 March 2014

I know what you mean by a Cat not being affectionate , as it is half and half with My Found Cats as some like being held and petted and others do not.
    I would not worry as as I bet that Cooper when he has matured will be a lap Cat , and will be very affectionate.

Cooper is quite an Owesome Orange Gentle Cat and we would like to visit with take out and treats on his Special Day. Con Cat Ulations Cooper from the Found Cat Hotel!!!

We all are sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS , especially Michael Angel and My Orange Cats to our New Friend and Newest Cat Of The Day Cool Cooper.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Cooper, what an utterly sweet pale-orange kitty-boy you are! And what an adorable baby picture that is of you and your tortie sister. We are so very glad you and she and your other sibling were found and rescued and nursed to good health and growth by Grandmeowmie's friend. You came home to your loving Purrrents, and your sister went to live with Grandmeowmie! (And we're sure your other sibling has a wonderful Furrrever home now too.)

You certainly have a fine collection of photos here showing some of your many interests and activities, such as digging in the kitchen drawer and resting and displaying your beauty in different locations around the house. I wish I could reach through the screen to Marengo, IN to pet you! Since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will pet you for me some time when you're standing still enough for them to do it .

You are not only a feast for the eyes, you have a unique Purrrsonality too! You are full of energy, always on the move. You love playing games with your Purrrsons, like "chase" and "turn the lights off" and "look in the kitchen drawer for cat toys" and "work out on the toilet paper treadmill." You do not really like to sit still for affection, but we hope that as you mature and mellow over time you will become more open to being held and sitting in laps. You and your humans all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cooper, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your loving Purrrents and sister and your other sibling and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps including a new round of sitting up to catch the treats!

Last edited by phesina; 03-24-2014 at 04:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cooper, you are quite the darling and very mischevious! Keep on being you with those cute antics. Congrats on being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Oh, Cooper! You were an adorable kitten -- and your sister was, too -- and now you are a handsome, playful orange kitty guy! I like how you look in drawers for your toys! And you are busy, too -- turning the lights off, getting up on the counter, or working out on your own treadmill I bet your people smile each day because you are so full of fun! Happy Cat of the Day to you, busy Cooper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Charming Cooper!

Hi Cooper! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Oh, what fun it was meeting you today! Your story, your human's loving (and humorous) tribute, those fab photos, sure did put a smile on my face! Well, you might not be "affectionate" in the classical sense, but you sure know how to make your purrents feel loved and needed in your own special way (not to mention the endless smiles and laughs you bring to their days)! What a hoot, what a mischief maker, what a charmer you are, one in a million, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day kudos! Great thanks to your auntie for rescuing you and you sister (your baby pic is beyond precious), and to her and your mommy and daddy for providing the happiest of forever homes for you both! You're a treasure, Cooper, and your family so very lucky to have a whimsical, life loving, simply adorable furkid in you! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and adventure filled (you know what I mean) day of revelry, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Tons of love to you, precious Cooper! P.S...Those soft, gentle, love filled eyes could melt the hardest of hearts!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cooper what an adorable scamp you are!!!

I can see the light in your eyes; the light of adventure. You want to know, see and do everything. Well, except cuddle but maybe one day you will want to do that too. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You brightened up my gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweet Cooper, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD charming Cooper.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Cooper - this post is a day late, but we couldn't miss the opportunity to congratulate you on being COTD. You are indeed such a cute and charming little lad. You're such a smart little guy too. There aren't many kitties who can turn off light switches We loved the photo of you peeking in the drawer too. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful years together.