Thread: Bat of the Triple B RV

Bat of the Triple B RV

Good morning BatGirl, how wonderful to see you this morning. Yesterday there was an all white girl your age who was rescued after a rough start in life, today it is pretty you- so we have Yin and Yang days. And you sound definitely like Yang.
    I can imagine how pitiful you looked under that RV, just like a little bat but I am so glad you got the chance to grow up to be a princess with two handsome knight brothers. They protected you from the very first moment and knew they had found their little sister. Just like little sisters in human life you can be a nuisanfe to them too but they love you nevertheless.
    Enjoy your life so close to nature- and have a party today with Bill and Bob

Queen Batcat

Congratulations oh Queen Batcat, I'm so pleased you are Cat of the Day. You are so scrumptious and lovely and I'm soooo happy you've found your purrfect family. They sound wonderful... And they let you run on a lead. That sounds really exciting.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom. Maybe we'll see your furry friends on Cat of the Day in the future!

Meow meow

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Happy Cat of the Day to you Bat Girl!

I am so happy you picked the RIGHT RV to scream under!
    and that you found your FOREVER HOME.

Love your pictures you look like your going to keep your humans and
    kitty brothers on their toes.
    I tried to do the leash thing with one of mine
    she does not like it she walks down the steps and eats the grass.
    but she does not want to actually "go for a walk"
    You look like you actually are enjoying yours!
    It keeps you safe and gets rid of some of that kitten energy at the same time.
    Enjoy your day beautiful girl.

Maybe you could use your Charm to convince your mommy and daddy to join Pet Talk.
    We would love to see more pictures of you Bill and Bob

Batcat, how cool is it that you get to travel! You definitely live up to your name and congrats on being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

It always pays to advertise Bat Girl, and now you have a FurrEver home with your Cat Brothers Bill and Bob.
    Which Cat is that Cat that you are walking with Bill or Bob.
    Either way you look as though you are so close that you are such close Companion Cats.

You were so smart to advertise Bat Girl to let your family know that there was an Excellent Little Cat of the Future ready too be part of their family.
    You are such a Elegant Ebonite.

All Our Black Found Hotel Angels and Cats are sending their Three Way Ebony MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS to Bill, Bob and Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Bold Bat Girl.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cats always know who will care for them. It never fails. Good job on finding the right RV. Congrats on being named Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Bat what a gorgeous little fuzz nugget you are!!!

Sometimes it pays to have a loud mouth and know when to use it!!! You got a wonderful home and loving family because you knew when and where to use it. How exciting that you get to travel. Maybe you should have a travel blog? Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and your entire family are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Bat, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Bat Girl! What a beauty you are.

I'm so glad you spoke up and were found under that RV. I'm impressed you accept to go on a leash, but you know... that is the safest.

Have fun and celebrate your big day with Bill, Bob and you family. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

It's Bat Girl!!!

Hi Bat Girl! Happy Cat of the Day, you beautiful "Bat Girl," you! Wow, your ability to put paw to paper is only surpassed by your ability to scope out forever families! You may have been but a wee one, a teeny weeny, seemingly helpless black ball of fluff with a tongue, cowering beneath that RV, but wise beyond your days you were, knowing how to work your magic!
    I was too pitiful ( all an act ) not to feed. Well, that was all it took and I wobbled my way into his and moms hearts.
    AND, the rest as they say is happy history! Oh, what a wonderful way to end my gray and gloomy day, reading your backstory, poring over all of those precious (beyond words) pics! Yep, consider me hooked, a full fledged member of your fan club, hopelessly in love! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, traveling the country in your RV, scoping out those fab locales from the safety of your leash! But luckiest of all are your dear mom and dad (and fur bros), having a beautiful best friend, furkid, loving companion in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and bros Bob and Bill are all enjoying an extra special, fun filled Cat of the Day bash, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bat Girl, and to Bob and Bill too! P.S...Your pics are heart melting...love those action shots!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bat, what an adorable ebony kitty you are, and what a lovely assortment of photos of you here, showing you at different ages and engaged in different activities! The photos are all fascinating, showing off your kitteny energy, your curiosity, and your beauty as a tiny baby and then becoming more active as you grow, washing yourself atop the cabinet. and going for strolls on leash (once with your bigger orange buddy). You are so pretty with that fluffy black fur and those sweet yellow eyes. I wish I could reach right through the screen to Oklahoma to pet you! But since I can't, I know one of your loving family members will pet you for me .

How lucky you were to pick the right trailer to go under after having been tossed from a car to the roadside (and what kind of alleged-human does something like that?). We are so, SOOOOO glad your soon-to-be Big Brothers Bill and Bob saw you and then human dad rescued you from under the trailer. Your new FURRREVER family and you all fell in love with each other right away, and you were HOME!!! What a delightful love-filled home you and Bill and Bob and your humans all share!

Congratulations, darling Bat, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Bill and Bob and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Oh Bat , what a sweetheart you be! Excellent COTD, perfect name you was given an I'm sure if ya keep hangin' with Bill and pay attention you'll be in the know and keepin' Bob on his toes in no time at all Went to the Cat show last weekend, it was divine! Hope Bat and his peeps have the best day!!!

Show

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Bat!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you BatGirl on being chosen COTD! What a beautiful and charming girl you are! You're lucky to have been found by such a wonderful and loving family. Of course, they are lucky to have found you too. Best wishes to you and your family, including your dear step brothers Bill & Bob. May you all be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together and lots of fun adventures.

Miss Bat Girl, you are absolutely adorable! You called out for help and got it! And now you are cared for, and having all kinds of travel adventures! Keeping your big kitty-brothers on their toes, too! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious BatCat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks

Ms. Bat her royal Highness would like to thank all her loyal fan for their replies. In the photo of her walking it was with her step brother Bob. Bill and Bob had been COD previously April 26 2010.