Thread: Exceptional Engo

Exceptional Engo

Congratulations lovely Engo English for being Dog of the Day, you are now an international star!

You are lovely and chocolatey and look as soft and sweet. I am so pleased you have found a wonderful family to live with. You sound super happy.

Have a wonderful day of fame.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Engo, We're from Michigan too! Glad to see you are enjoying all this snow. I'm so glad you were rescued and that you give your sister space. Congrats on being DOTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Wow, less than a day from foster to permanent. Congrats Engo on your new home and to your failed foster pawents. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hi Engo! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a handsome Pittie boy you are, Engo, and one lucky pup at that, finding your way (in record time), to such a caring and devoted forever family! Hooray for foster failures! You had such a horrific start at life, but despite the unspeakable abuse you suffered at the hands of your former "humans" you never lost your ability to love and trust...amazing! I have to tell you, Engo, your fabulous photo spread has my heart sinigng! What fabulous pics! The sight of you playing so joyfully in the snow, relishing your new life with sheer abandon, seeing that huge smile on your face, brings tears to my eyes! Reading rags to riches stories such as yours is the best part of Dog of the Day, and how very deserving you are of your wonderful new life, sweetheart! Thanks to your family for rescuing you, for sharing your heartwarming story with us! You truly are a treasure, Engo, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend, a heart healer, a loyal and loving companion for life, in you! You do your beloved predecessor, Dog of the Day alumnus Barnyard, proud! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweet baby boy, celebrating to the max with best doggie bud Jack and your fur sister, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Engo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a handsome boy Engo!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Love English to death 4 sure, what a beautiful dog! So glad he has a wonderful loving family now, was meant to be surely I love happy endings, SO glad Engo was chosen DOTD, HURRRRRAY for Engo