Thread: Chico!!!

Chico!!!

Oh wow Chico, you're gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you ended up in a forever home. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

It's Chico Time

Wow Chico, congratulations on being Pet of the Day or is it Companion of the Day!

You are a wonderful colour I am green with envy as I am just black and white rather than all the colours of the rainbow like you.

You sound so bright and funny, I hope you enjoy your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Chico, you are gorgeous! I just love your colors. Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Congrats Chico on finding a forever home and being named Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Magnificent Chico!

Greetings Chico! Happy Companion of the Day!!! Wow! What a stunning creature you are, Chico, simply magnificent! Your wing span, your beak, your brilliant rainbow of colors are breathtaking! I'm so glad your former family, realizing they were unable to adequately meet your needs, had the good sense to re-home you, placing you in the loving care of a forever family truly committed, for life! You have a very special story to tell, Chico, and I'm so glad your parront has shared it with us here on Pet of the Day, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the very special boy that you are, to the very special bond of love and trust you share with your *special* person! I also learned a lot about parrots, the Eclectus, too (though you being "none of the latter" you truly are one of a kind)! Thanks for brightening my gray and gloomy day with your beautiful self, Chico! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love to you, beautiful Chico! Long and happy life to you! P.S...That pic of you in that colorful, pink cap is beyond precious!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chico what a spectacular fellow you are!!!

I loved your amazing pictures!!! What a happy ray of sunshine you are!!! Just what I needed to see today. I am thrilled that you have a loving family to share your life with. How blessed they are!!!

Congratulations, sweet Chico, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Well if we ever up and saw a more fabulous bird, not sure when that was. Hats off to Chico! Rockstar