Thread: Amazing Alaska

Amazing Alaska

Wow Alaska you are snow white and so pretty. I'm pleased your family found you and took you home as I'm sure you'll live a world of happiness.

I love the idea of going for walks by the sea. It sounds so much fun. Exploring is one of my favourite things and I'm sure it's one of yours too.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. Prrrr

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Concatulations sweet Alaska on becoming COTD. Lots of pets and treats to and your brother today.

Aaaaaawwww, Alaska- what a sweet and tiny little girl you are. And how lucky you have been to find a human to love you and nurse you back to health. You seem to be a very clever girl as you know so many words. I send lots of kisses South East to Volos and hope you and Rudy have a fun cat party today.

You are so lucky Alaska to find the right people and your pal Rudy to help you overcome your rough start in life and to provide you with a gentle patient playmate to help you exercise and grow into a beautiful Cat.
    You are going to be a White Wonder Cat Alaska , a great Happy Cat!!!

My Found Hotel Cats are wondering if you know that they have named a whole State in the United States after you, a great place of natural beauty and friendly people.
    Of course Greece is excellent as well with a sunny climate and some of the nicest people and best food in the World.

We are sending a Double MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our New Friends Rudy and Our Newest Cat of the Day and Our Newest Little Cat of the Future Awesome Alaska.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Alaska! I enjoyed seeing your pictures, such beautiful green eyes and a snow white coat.

I'm so glad your family rescued you and you pay them back by showing your love. At 6 months old, I bet you can keep your family on their toes. Going for walks on the beach must be exiting, there's so much to explore in the sand. A good thing you accept to go on a leash.

Have fun and celebrate with treats - and share with Rudy. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congratulations to you sweet Alaska on being chosen COTD. You are a very beautiful little girl with your lovely white coat and such pretty eyes. It is wonderful that you were rescued by such a kind and loving family, including your brother Rudy. How special that your family now includes two COTD honorees! Best wishes to you and your whole family sweet girl, including Rudy. May you all be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Dearest Alaska, what a beautiful young white kitty you are! We're so glad your human found you and rescued you and brought you home and nursed you back to good health. Now you have a wonderful Furrrever home, with your loving and beloved human Purrrson and your handsome big brother Rudy, and is that another kitty pal in one of the photos?

You have the softest-looking fur and the sweetest face with those big eyes looking out at me. I'd love to be able to reach through the screen to Volos, Greece, to join your human in petting you gently.. but since I can't, I'm sure she is doing plenty for both of us .

How nice that you told your Meowmie what your name was as soon as she read the name "Alaska" to you! You are loads of fun to live with, aren't you.. chasing Rudy around the house, socializing with other animals, grooming your hamster-cousin. You're still shy of most humans, understandably so, but you're doing much better. You and your Meowmie love each other dearly! You love to sleep on her neck or under her blanket. You take good care of her when she's sick, never leaving her side. You ride on her shoulder sometimes, and you enjoy going on seaside walks with her, you in your harness and leash. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Alaska, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Rudy and your other cat friend(s) and your hamster pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps even some tuna?

Last edited by phesina; 03-22-2014 at 05:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Alaska is brilliant and sublime, so is Rudy! Excellent COTD!

Alaska what a stunning girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your lovely pictures today. They certainly cheered me up. I am so happy you have a loving family to care for you and your sibling too. Sounds like you are all blessed all around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Alaska, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Alaska,

What a beautiful little girl kitty you are. I enjoyed reading about your life & brother Rudy. You two
    make a sweet pair. Your Catist is very talented & also very kind to love and care for you both. I hope
    you enjoy being today's CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Stunning Alaska!

Happy Cat of the Day, Alaska! (Loved learning how you came to be named...how YOU chose your name!) What a breathtaking beauty you are, Alaska! Oh, that coat, those EYES!!! What a wonderful life you, and Rudy, have been blessed with! Your human may consider her/himself a novice kitty parent, but I don't think they come any more caring or loving than yours! You had a rough start at life, but blessedly those sad and lonely days are but a distant memory, with nothing but carefree, love filled (beachcombing), days in YOUR future! How lucky your human is to have two such beautiful furkids, best friends for life, in you and Rudy...truly blessed! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Rudy are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Alaska, and to precious Rudy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Alaska!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Miss Alaska, you are a gorgeous girl! I like your soft white coat and your green, gem-like eyes! You are a busy girl, too -- having fun with Rudy or going for a walk by the shore, then snuggling with your person! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678