Thread: Beautiful Binky

Beautiful Binky

Congratulations Binky Bunny on being Pet of the Day Prrr

You are such a lovely fluffball and pretty girl, I can see your family adore you.

Mmmm the carrot looks yummy.

Enjoy your day of international stardom fellow countrywoman.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Aww Binky, you're adorable!!! You look so soft! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Binky Bunny!

Congratulations, Binky, on being POTD! You are absolutely PRECIOUS! Your will to survive and live a happy, normal eating life is inspirational! YES, we believe in adopting from shelters for ALL pets! Sending to you, Adorable Binky!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

Brave, beautiful Binky!

Hi Binky! Happy Pet of the Day! What a beautiful bunny you are, sweetheart, precious beyond words! And not only are you beautiful on the outside, but inside as well! Your spunk and spirit, your unbridled love for life despite you health challenges, are truly an inspiration to us all! We give endless thanks to your family for giving a special needs critter, one most deserving bun, a chance at a happy life, and thanks as well to Camp Nibble for providing you refuge until your forever family could find their way to you! I'm not sure if your husbun, Basil, or other bun mates of yours, are previous Pet of the Day honorees, but I do recall one recent inductee having been adopted from Camp Nibble! What a great group! How well your family's decision to go the rescue route has paid off, and I hope after reading your uplifting, life affirming story that others will consider rescue too! The rewards are priceless! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, celebrating with husbun Basil and your entire family; nibbling on yummy carrots and hay, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Binky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!P.S...Still trying to figure out the "species" of that stuffie in the last pic!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Binky what an adorable bunny you are!!!

Your sweet face certainly made me smile today. What a treasure you are!!! I am so happy you have a loving family to share your life with. Please thank them for sharing you with us too!!! I hope you all are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Binky, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet, fluffy bunny Binky! I would love to gently pet you, or brush your soft coat! But you're too busy having fun with Basil or nibbling on your specially cut vegetables ! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, precious girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Binky <3

Hi little Binky bunny!

You are just ADOREABLE!! You look so fluffy and cute!! Especialy your ears, oh, i just wanna cuddle you! How sweet of your human to take such good care of you. Thank him/her for sharing you with the world, i hope you've had a lovely day.

Best wishes for a long, healthy, happy and loving life, little one