Thread: Precious Bilbo!

Precious Bilbo!

Congratulations, Bilbo, on being POTD! You are absolutely PRECIOUS, ADORABLE, and OH-SO-PHOTOGENIC!!!!! X's and O's to you, Romeo, Clyde and Emrys!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

The Original Bilbo Baggins

Wow Bilbo, I've never seen a black gerbil before. You are soooo wonderful and sound such a nice fluffball.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. You are now an international superstar.

Will definitely keep an eye out for you at the movies

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Adorable Bilbo Baggins!

Greetings Bilbo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to all of your Gerbil pals, too! What a beautiful, sleek and shiny, black coated boy you are; simply gorgeous and *super star* material for sure! Like Nancy, I don't think I've ever met a black coated Gerbil before! I can see how you came to be the light of your mommy's life! You're not beautiful to look at, but in heart and spirit too! How sweet those Bilbo cuddles must be! Thanks to your family for sharing your precious self and all of those heart melting pics with us, giving us the chance to honor you for the very special boy that you are! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and your family so very lucky to have a best buddy, a loving companion in you! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, celebrating with your humans and Gerbil pals (from a distance, hehe), being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Bilbo, and to Romeo, Clyde and Emrys too! (I'll be looking for you "at the movies!")

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bilbo Baggins what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I just love your name by the way. It was a treat to see your wonderful pictures and meet you today. You certainly made me smile. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I do hope you and all your pals are having a super fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Bilbo Baggins, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Bilbo Baggins!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla