Thread: Adorable Fudge!

Adorable Fudge!

Congratulations, Fudge, on being POTD at such a young age! Yep, Fudge is right - GPs and other animals (like cats) usually don't get along and should be kept away from each other to avoid tragedy. Yep, our GPs love their home and want to stay here where they are safe and loved! (We don't want them scared stiff!) X's & O's o Fudge & Apple! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You sure are adorable Fudge!!! Congrats on being POTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fudgey Wudge

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.

I will be brief as I know you don't like cat's and I'm a cat and I don't want to frighten you! Prrr

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom home-bird.

Lots of love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

You may be a homebody, but you are a cute one, Fudgey Wudge! Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Adorable Fudgey-Wudge!

Hi beautiful Fudge! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, and to your adorable wheeker sidekick Apple, too! I have to say, Fudge, your tri-color coat is one of the prettiest wheeker coats I've ever seen! Love that "wild" 'do, too! hehe What a precious pair of piggies you and Apple make, totally "squee" worthy! And while you two may be opposites in personality, you're both equally beautiful, equally precious, equally loved! And today, being the first day of spring, it won't be long before you're out and about, scampering in your garden, soaking up some sunshine and munching on your cherished parsley and basil and fresh, green grass! Won't that be fun! And having been mom to both kitties and piggies, I can understand your fears. But no worries, Fudge! Your mommy will protect you, and keep you safe! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Fudge! I hope you and Apple are both enjoying a very special, peaceful love filled day, being pampered to pieces! You both deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Fudge, and to dear Apple, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fudgey-Wudge and Apple, what a pair of cuties you are! I hope you are enjoying some yummy parsley or basil for your special day! Fudge, I like your long coat with the multiple colors and Apple, I like your smooth short coat! Happy Pet of the Day to Fudge and Apple too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678