Thread: Amazing Aragon

Amazing Aragon

Congratulations on being cat of the day Aragon. You certainly are one special pussycat and deserve the award. Even I can't drink out of the tap yet!

You sound such a lovely bundle of fluff and very clever.

I hope you enjoy your day of international fame.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

You are such a Smart Cat Aragon, making sure that your new Family knew just how much that you wanted to be their Cat and indeed what a splendid Cat you would be.
    And of course that has all come true as you are such a Good Cat.

And you are such a Terrific Tuxedo Cat as well, all dressed up with plenty of places to go. You are the Brad Pitt of Cats such a Gentle Cat , a SophistiCat!!

All Our Found Hotel Cat Tuxedos are sending their debonair MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Pal and Our Newest Cat of the Day Awesome Aragon.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Purrrrr

ROCCO sends his "very best fishes" to a fellow tux!

Dearest Aragon, what a gorgeous Tuxie fellow you are! Always dressed up for any occasion. You have the sweetest face, with those lovely yellow eyes full of delight and fun. And your beautiful black and white fur looks so soft.. I wish I could reach right through the monitor all the way to Hessen, Germany to pet you! (But since I can't, I trust one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .) So nice to see yet another German kitty as COTD, to join the other Katzen so honored in the last month or so.

Not only are you handsome to observe, you are such a delightful companion for your family! You recognized them at the shelter right away and told them "I'm adopting you!" And so they did, and what a great time you've all been having ever since you came HOME with them. You follow your Purrrsons around, and you wait for them on the stairs when they come home. They are very wise to keep you indoors, and you are very lucky to be an indoor cat.. way too many dangers for kitties outside! You insist on being combed first thing in the morning, and you like to rest on just-done laundry (so nice and WARM). And then you sleep with them each night. You and they love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aragon, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some more tuna with rice or beef in vegetables followed by drinking from the faucet.

Last edited by phesina; 03-19-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Aragon! What a sweet and loyal boy you are, following your family around and sleeping with them.

Enjoy your day of fame and celebrate with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Aragon what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure made me smile today!!! What a joy it must be to have you around!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Aragon, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Aragon!

Greetings Aragon in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Aragon, so fetching, so loving, and packed with personality! What great taste you showed in your selection of humans, Aragon! You knew a "keeper" of a forever family when you saw one, didn't you, sweetheart! And yes, you do keep your humans on their toes, but I'm sure they wouldn't have it any other way. How blessed your family was that special you chose them to be yours , truly blessed! Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story and precious pics with us, Aragon! Meeting you was the perfect ending to my long day! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Aragon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Aragon, sweet handsome tuxedo kitty! You chose your forever family "on the spot" that day at the shelter! Now you stay with your people to keep them company - and you even sleep with them at night! You make sure your coat is combed each morning, which keeps you looking wonderful in your tuxedo! Then you rest on fresh clean laundry or take a drink of running tap water! Purr-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Aragon! I hope your people will give you some extra strokes with the comb or petting for me to celebrate!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you sweet Aragon on being chosen COTD! You are a most handsome lad in your elegant tuxedo coat and you have the sweetest face. You are also such a smart and charming kitty. Your family is very lucky to have you there to keep them on their toes And you are indeed a lucky kitty to have such a loving home. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together