Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YODEE - Unknown to March 18, 2014

This just brought on the tears. The last 7 months of Yodee's life were the best. She was loved and had a wonderful home.

Hugs to you! And there are plenty of PTers and RB pets to greet her (say hello to Taz!).

RIP Yodee
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

You gave Yodee possibly the best 7 months of her life.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Slick you gave Yodee not only 7 more months of life but life free and full of love. We should all be so lucky. She probably hardly sat a paw in the Rainbow Bridge before Gini scooped her up with Phred waiting for his turn. She is feeling like a young cat again and will see you again. Bless you my friend. As for a candle, I had one lit for her and you.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven months of loving is not a true testament to your relationship with Yodee. Some things simply can't be measured. Hugs to you.

Got a call from the vet and her ashes are ready. The urn I picked out is called "Pearl" and it's like a abalone shell - pearl white with very subtle pink and blue. Purrfect for my little angel.

Thank you all for sharing this journey with me. I woke up at 8am this morning and though to self "there's no one to get up for" so I went back to sleep and got up just after 9am. Have pretty much decided not to get another furbaby for a while, but that's what I said last time.

Note to self: Stay off petfinder
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

As I posted on FB, thank you Vickie, for all you did for Yodee. She enjoyed her time with you, in a PT home. RIP dear girl.

One of our own has so very generously donated to the B.C. SPCA in honour of Yodee and Merlin. I have not asked her if her name should go public so for now I'll just send many hugs and thank you's.

For now, Let me just thank each of you for your messages and thoughts. I'm doing OK and even have my eye on another kitty...maybe...just maybe....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.