Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I obviously have "sucker" written on my forehead.

So glad you decided to keep her. She is totally adorable there is no way I could have said no to that face either!

Congratulations Kay and the muttlies. Welcome home Shenzi .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I hadn't realized that your cute little Alice had passed on. I am so sorry Rest in peace, Alice. I am sure you are missed and always will be.

Shenzi is adorable! I don't think you're a sucker, I just don't think you can say no to a cute little "in need" face. Congrats on her and I love how you're still stickin' with the Lion King theme.

Welp, I am happy Kay has decided to keep her. She fell in love with her the moment I Posted her photo on Facebook. Lol I Was her original foster. And since the event we were going to was like 2 blocks from her house, had her come down and help out with the puppies...and meet "Maggie". And .. that was all it took. She was in Kay's arms the whole event, other then when she needed to eat.

Shenzi has been a blessing for Kay, and I know what she needed after loosing Alice. Alice was very special to many.. Including me.. As I again, was her original foster. haha *See a theme here?? *

So, I am glad I get to see her grow up and mature!!