Thread: Happy Henry

Happy Henry

Wow Henry, what a pretty boy you are. I love your turquoise feathers, you are very handsome.

I'm so pleased you found a lovely new home with humans that care for you. You sound as though you have lots of fun with your brother Archie too doing acrobatics.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. You are now an international star.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Bright blue Henry! What a lovely birdie you are, and what a great story of how you came to your new home! I'd love to have a conversation with you - well, you'll chirp and I'll listen Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Henry what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I am so happy you have overcome your fear hands and are loving your new family so much. I can tell they love you. Please thank them for sharing you with us today. I enjoyed your sweet pictures very much.

Congratulations, sweet Henry, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Budgie Henry!

Hi Henry! Happy Pet of the Day! What a beautiful, blue Budgie boy you are, and one incredibly lucky birdie at that! I guess we'll never know for certain, the sad circumstances that led you to that baseball fan's lap. But thankfully your guardian angel was looking over you that fateful day, guiding you to safety, to rescue! And in the end your story couldn't have had a happier new beginning! It took a bit of time before you could learn to love and trust us humans again, understandably! But as your human has said, just look at you now! Oh, how far you've come! How lucky your family is, Archie included, having a beautiful, joyful, best feathered friend in you, sweetheart! You do your beloved predecessor, Daisy-Bee, proud!!! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, pretty boy! I hope you and your best birdie bud Archie are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, singing your heart out, swinging from the rafters, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and cuddles to you, beautiful Henry, and to dear Archie, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're gorgeous Henry!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla