Thread: Riley the Love Bucket

Riley the Love Bucket

Congrats Riley, you have now become an international superstar and are Cat of the Day! Meow

What a beautiful pussycat you are, with all that rich heritage. You sound so sweet and lovable. Your family is lucky to have you. Prrrr

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Now, my sweet boy, I finally know what it means to lead the life of Riley. My kitties always want to lead that life too ( and they do).
    You are the cutest little guy and I can imagine how much fun you and your family have together.
    Enjoy your day in the limelight, Orion the Abyssinian waves over to his distant cousin

You certainly are living the Life of Riley in a positive sense as the phrase is ofter used ironically.
    I have never heard the phrase Love Bucket , but I can see how that fits many of My Found Hotel Cats.
    Actually Handsome Love Bucket fits you Riley like a glove.

You are such a Wonder Kitten and we hope that we see you when you become a Cat as you are truly going to be a MagnfiCat , a true vison of Cat Hood.

We Found Hotel Cats love Kittens and are sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWIE Of Love to Our Newest Cat of the Future and our Newest Friend and Cta Of The Day Rollicking Riley.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Riley, what an adorable kitten you are! You have that beautiful Ocicat marking on your soft-looking fur, and the sweetest face with the eyes full of peace and love looking out. And what lovely photos!, showing off many different sides of your kitteny energy: you taking a look at the great outdoors and the snow, you rolled over on your side with your toes front and back curled up to invite a tummy rub (only if you like tummy rubs, of course), and you and your Meowmie hugging each other and she kissing you. I wish I could reach through the screen back to my old home town Boston and pet you and give you a tummy rub (only if you like them, of course)! But I know one of your loving, beloved family members will pet you and give you a tum-rub (only if you like them, of course) .

You are a purring bucket of love indeed, aren't you! You follow your people around, so they have to be careful not to step on you. and you LOOOOOOVE to cuddle and to sleep on an available chest for hours. You and all your family love each other dearly. They are so lucky to have you in the family. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Riley, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and lots of cuddles.

Last edited by phesina; 03-18-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Riley,

My oh my, aren't you the handsome spotted boy. I love your pretty markings. I am so happy
    that you have a wonderful home with plenty of love & attention. Congratulations on being chosen
    as the adorable CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Riley what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Your sweet pictures have me smiling from ear to ear. Wouldn't I just love to give your sweet spotted tummy a gentle rub? Yes I would!!! Maybe your mommy will do that for me? How very blessed they are to have you. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I bet you spred sunshine and happiness all day long.

Congratulations, sweet Riley, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a love bucket!

Oh, be still my heart! What an utterly precious baby boy you are, Riley! Just ook at that face, that stunning coat, those amazing Bengal/Ocelot like spots, and those curled toes! Hard to believe you're at least part "exotic!" But one thing's for certain, whatever your gene pool, you have been blessed with the best, not only in looks but in personality and heart as well! How lucky your people are, having a sweet, playful, cuddles craving, Velcro kitty in you! You're the BEST! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Riley, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Riley, what an absolutely beautiful Ocicat kitten you are! Your golden fur, your sweet face, your dark spots and markings! I would be delighted to enjoy a little cuddle-time with you, or to help you play your favorite kitten game. You stick close to your people, which makes it necessary to "watch your step, humans"! Then it is time to head outside to see what's happening. I bet you brighten your people's day each and every day!

I am sending you some gentle petting and tummy rubs, wonderful Riley! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you Riley on being chosen COTD. What a handsome and exotic looking kitty you are. I just love your spots! It sounds like you have a charming personality too! Your family is very lucky to have you and you are very lucky to have such a loving family too. Enjoy your special day of celebration! Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.