Thread: Bond, James Bond

Bond, James Bond

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Bond. Well done

What a lovely bright dog you are. A graduate too, wearing your mortarboard. It sounds like you are putting your training to good use by exploring in the snow and having fun with chew toys and balls.

I hope you enjoy your day of international fame, and have many more years exploring.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

You're a handsome boy Bond!!! Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bond!

Greetings Bond! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, what a dashing Husky boy you are, Bond! That "other" Bond's got nothing on you! And don't you look proud, donning your graduation cap! Well done!!! No doubt you graduated top in your class! We're so thankful to your family for not giving up on you! As a former mom to a Husky, I know so well what a handful they can be! And as is the case with all new canine family members, sometimes the "settling in" takes some time and patience! (Puppyhood, well, that's a whole other story!) How well your family's dedication has paid off...Just look at how far you've come in one short year, from diamond in the rough to sparkling gem! Obedience training, along with patience, really is the key to a well mannered, happy, pup, and happy family too! You truly are one extra special boy, Bond, and your humans so very lucky to have a best friend and devoted companion for life, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bond! P.S...Your beautiful, amber colored eyes are heart melters!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good afternoon, Bond! You're as handsome as the agent himself! I like your beautiful brown eyes and your full, fluffy coat! Happy graduation - I'd love to give you a big hug! Like 007, I'm sure you will be able to do all kinds of neat things! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet pupster Bond!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Bond,

Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you on this special day sweetie. You look so cute in your mortar board.
    Congratulations on your graduation from puppy classes. I hope you enjoy this special day of honor.
    Sending good wishes & hugs & kisses too to help you celebrate. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt