Thread: Lucky Clover

Lucky Clover

Happy St Patrick's Day to you too!

Wow what a wonderful cat to have as 'Cat of the Day'. Congratulations Clover, you are now an international superstar.

You and your human and furry friends are so lucky to have each other. You look as though you have so much fun with Christmas decorations. Perhaps you should have a tree up all year round?

I hope it's nice and sunny for you to sunbathe.

Have a wonderful day.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Dearest Clover, what a beautiful, sleek, shiny ebony boy you are! So handsome playing with your Christmas ornaments (and I agree with Nancy, perhaps you should have a tree up all year!), and resting by the window with the sunshine warming your back, and cuddled up next to your grey and white and your calico pals. I wish I could reach through the screen to North Carolina and pet you on that shiny, soft-looking fur.. and pet your two pals too... well, I am sure your loving Purrrson will pet you for me .

And how good of your loving, beloved Purrrson, adopting you and caring for you with your medical issues, after your original family could no longer afford your care. You are a sweet and funny companion for your human and feline family members. You were named for the lucky clover leaf, because you and your special Purrrson were so lucky to meet each other. What a Purrrfect kitty for St. Patrick's Day you are, and what a wonderful, delightful love-filled home you and your family all share!

Congratulations, darling Clover, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrsons and your kitty pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games. perhaps even another round of playing with the Christmas ornaments!

Last edited by phesina; 03-17-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are quite a fortunate Cat Clover , as there are not many people who would help a Cat with those issues.
    I bet it is the fact that you are quite a personable Cat who lets his people know just how much he appreciates their love , and returns it many fold.

You look great with your Cat Friends and you all make a Terrific Trio of Cat Love.
    We can hear all those purrrrrrrrs coming through the computer.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending a three way MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Three New Friends , Clover and His Pals, Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations to you sweet Clover on being chosen COTD. We hope and your family are having a very Happy St. Patrick's Day and enjoying celebration of your special day. You are a most handsome little lad with such a sleek and shiny black coat and you are most deserving of this honor. It must have been very difficult for your first family to give you up due to your health issues. How wonderful that your new Mommy happened to be working at the hospital where you were being treated and was able to take you and care for you with such love. You are indeed a lucky little kitty. There was an angel watching over you for sure Best wishes to you and your family, including your kitty siblings. May you all be blessed with many wonderful, happy and healthy years together.
    P.S. - We love your special kitty Christmas tree. Our kitties are rather jealous and will want their own tree now

Oh, beautiful Clover! What a shiny black panther-kitty coat you have! I would love to pet you and see how sleek it is! I bet your coat gets nice and warm when you are enjoying a sunny spot, too! I am glad your person helps with your urinary issues when they arise. I hope you and your kitty siblings are having a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Clover!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lucky Clover!

Hi Clover! A very happy St. Patrick's Day Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful ebony boy you are, Clover, and truly one lucky lad! You may not have been born Irish, but you surely have had the "luck of the Irish" with you since meeting your forever mommy, your guardian angel! Great thanks to her for saving you from the unspeakable, welcoming you into her home and heart without hesitation, loving you unconditionally, health challenges and all! You truly found your savior in her, and how blessed she has been, knowing your love and companionship these many years! As your mom say, you both are lucky, truly blessed!, to have one another. What a team! Thanks for the brightening my day with your heartwarming story and heart melting pics, Clover! You truly are one extra special boy, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, and enjoy a very happy "top cat" day, being loved and pampered to pieces! And to you and your mommy, wishes for a very happy St. Patrick's Day too! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, lucky Clover, and to your precious kitty bud, too! (Love those pics of you with your kitty proof/safe Christmas tree!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Clover what a stunning and lucky fellow you are!!!

You remind me of my cat Chip. You have that same sweet, but slightly ornery, look on your face. I bet you keep life interesting for your family, don't you? So much to do and explore. Please thank y our family for sharing you with us. You are all blessed to have each other.

Congratulations, sweet Clover, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day Handsome Clover! You truly are a lucky boy. Thank goodness your human rescued you. I'm so sorry to hear you still have some blockages -so painful. Well I hope you were given lots of treats today (and your beautiful kitty siblings too).💚 Congrats on being named Cat of the Day!!! 😸😻😽