Thread: Luckie Pudgy

Luckie Pudgy

Top of the morning to you Pudgy. You are such a wonderful guinea pig, your mom is lucky to have you. I love your green chair and St Patrick's day celebrations. You obviously have Irish in your heart. Maybe your luck made Ireland win the Six National Rugby Championships yesterday. Yes in fact I know it will be down to that.

I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating, as an international superstar. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.

Love and kisses

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Precious Pudgy!

Congratulations, Pudgy, on being POTD! You are beautiful and adorable! You're 100% correct - shelters have all kinds of animals including little gerbils and hamsters! Almost all of our pets have come from shelters: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net Enjoy your wonderful new life!! XOXOXO

Oh my gosh, what a cutie you are Pudgy!!! Just look at your coloring!
    I'm so happy your mom found you at the shelter! Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your mom.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Piggy Pudgy!

Hi Pudgy! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you! What a pretty, pleasantly plump, utterly precious piggy you are, Pudgy! I had to laugh when you mentioned that at first, your mom thought you might be pregnant! My most recent piggy rescue, Ruby, came to us having just recently given birth (which we believed accounted for her extra girth)! But when she hadn't slimmed down after a month or so we thought she might have come to us pregnant, again! But no, turns out she was just a healthy, full figured girl, just like you! Well, I'm SO happy that you found your way to such a happy, loving, fur filled forever family, sweetheart! As your mom says, there's something so extra special about our rescues, somehow sensing just how lucky they are, and in return giving back ten fold the love we show them! Your mom may have been looking to add a Chi to the pack, but in choosing you she couldn't have been more blessed! You're a peach, and your family so very lucky to have a best furry friend, a furkid as sweet and loving as you! Great thanks to your mom for choosing rescue! It's definitely the way to go! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pudgy! I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being pampered royally! You all deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pudgy, and to all of your furry friends, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pudgy what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day!!! Myself, I go more for the "pudgy" look than the "skeleton" look any day of the week!!! More to cuddle and love!!! I am so glad you are out of the shelter and with a loving mom. Please thank her for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Pudgy, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You remind me of a butterscotch sundae with your scrumptous colors, sweet Pudgy! I am so glad your person adopted you and seems like it was meant to be and I hope you are always very happy and healthy (I love kale, too!) with many more years to spend with your devoted person. Happy POTD, pretty Pudgy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs