Thread: Joolz - Countess Floofy von Grumpy Butt

Joolz - Countess Floofy von Grumpy Butt

My my, what a beautiful floofy pussycat you are Joolz. You certainly look regal with your recently groomed hair. Being quite long haired myself, I also get in a tangle.

I'm pleased you're getting on better with your stepsister Catastrophe, who I can see peeping in the background. She too is also beautiful, and maybe we'll see her on Cat of the Day in the future.

Wishing you well on your day of stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

You're gorgeous Joolz!!! Congrats on being COTD! Have a fun day with Catastrophe!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Joolz, what an utterly gorgeous Persian, Himmy girl you are! You are really blessed with loads of Floof.. such beautiful long soft fur that I would love to reach all the way to Ottawa to pet. Since I can't, I'm sure your Meowmie and Pawpie-in-Law will give you lots of pets for me .

And what a sweet face you have, with those pale yellow eyes and that grumpy look, even though you are not grumpy, you just look like that with the low brow. You certainly have earned your nickname of Countess Floofy von Grumpy Butt, haven't you!

You are not only beautiful, you have a delightful Purrrsonality, too. You are very funny and sociable, and you love people, as long as they don't try to touch you or pick you up. How nice that you have your step-sister Catastrophe to hang out with now, even though it took you two a while to adjust to each other. Now you both share the bed with Meowmie and Pawpie at night, and how nice is that! What a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Joolz, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Catastrophe and Meowmie and Pawpie and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is wonderful that you and Catastrophe are getting along better Joolz as we Cats are so much better in pairs.
    We are not the natural pack animals that Dogs are , but we are better off when we have another Cat to share things with.

You are such a Beautiful Cat Joolz, all we Found Cat Hotel fellows wish we could take you out to winter.
    You are a Hot Cat!!

We are sending a Double MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For your Step Cat Catastrophe and you Joolz our Great Friends and Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Countess Joolz, you are an excellently floofy kitty! I would love to pet all that floof ... since I can't, maybe your people will do it for me. You are funny and sociable, and you and Catastrophe both share the bed with your humans Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Countess Joolz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Joolz what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. What a smile they gave me. As for the Grumpy Butt, well, I had step-sisters. Believe me they can make anyone a Grumpy Butt!!! I'm glad you are learing to get along with your step-sister though. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and your step-sister too, are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Joolz, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joolz is a gem!

Greetings gorgeous Joolz! Happy Cat of the Day! Awww! Such a "grumpy puss..." NOT! What a precious, floofy (oh, that coat!!!), simply gorgeous gem of a Persian x Himalayan (*just* senior) girl you are! Your mommy didn't want to fall in love with you, but you know Joolz, sometimes we humans are just mere putty in our furkids' paws, and who could resist a girl as beautiful, as personality packed as you? OK, it was a bit of a bumpy start, but in the end even your mommy's beloved Catastrophe fell under your spell! Having been mom to a floofy, mat prone Persian, I know how *challenging* those grooming sessions can be, so extra thanks to your people for hanging in there...with a little outside help! hehe Great thanks to your mommy for her patience, making room in her heart for you! Catastrophe will always be here #1, but I think you come in a pretty close 2nd! After all, she did nominate you for Cat of the Day, and how deserving you are! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating in high style with Catastrophe and your mom and dad, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Joolz, and to Catastrophe too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you dear Joolz, the Countess Floofy von Grumpy Butt, on being chosen COTD. We enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos, including the one with Catastrophe in the background Despite your grumpy little expression, you sound like a sweetheart. I looked through the archives and saw that Catastrophe was also COTD a few years ago, right? How special having two COTD honorees in the same home! I am glad to hear she is still doing well and the fact that the two of you are getting along better after 11 months gives me some hope that our boys Tycho and Sterling will come to some similar truce. I was about to give up hope for that, but it has only been 6 months, so your story tells me I should be patient and keep hoping for a bit longer :-) Best wishes to you and your family sweet Joolz (including Catastrophe). May you all be blessed with more wonderful and happy years together.