Thread: Chichi

Hybrid View

Chichi

Hey Mom, I'm on your rescue bandwagon. For the past twenty years I've had only rescue dogs and they do turnout wonderfully. I've had as many as five at one time and they were unbelievably compatible with each other and our home never seemed crowded. Currently I have two rescue dogs that I wouldn't trade for anything. Your Chichi is a real trooper to have survived her long and arduous trip from the U.S. to Canada. I don't mean just physical survival but emotionally and personality wise. Wow, that pup is made of good stuff. It's no wonder that she completes your household and your family. CONGRATULATIONS Chichi on being our beautiful (inside and outside) Dog Of The Day. We wish for you a continued bright and happy future.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Oh, What a sweet little girl!! Hello ChiChi, it is such a pleasure to meet your adorable self. I am so glad you were rescued. I'm sure you were petrified on all your long journeys but you are at your forever home now all safe and loved. I'd like to give you a hug; you remind me of my LilGirl who is beyond sweet. I hope you and your family of people and dogs have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Scrumptous Chichi

Meow meow Chichi. What a sweet little thing you are. How lucky your furry and human friends are for having you as a member of their family.

You certainly look like a superstar and deserve to be Dog of the Day. Congratulations.

Long live rescue furries (I am one myself).

Have a wonderful day Chichi.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

You're a cutie Chichi!!! Rescue is a good thing! I have a few rescues myself!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adoorable Chichi!

Hi there Chichi! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a precious doll baby of a Chi you are, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out! Your feature photo has my heart melted into a puddle of mush! Heartfelt thanks to your dear mom and dad (and so many other compassionate folks like them) for choosing rescue, giving so many deserving doggies a second chance at a happy life, and to Hull Haven's Border Collie rescue for making your happy beginning a reality! What an amazing, dedicated group!
    Little Chichi was nervously on board a fourteen-dog transport across North America for roughly two weeks. (Snow-in weather prevented a transport for a week).
    Talk about going the "extra mile! And oh, what a brave little traveler you were, Chichi! After your long trip, not to mention the neglect/abuse you no doubt suffered in your "other life," it's understandable that you were at fearful at first, slow to warm up to your new surroundings. But it wouldn't be long before you would realize that this family was for forever, that these humans were ones who would love and cherish you unconditionally! And just look at you now...so trusting and confidant, so joyful, enjoying every minute of your wonderful life! What an inspirational, heartwarming story is yours Chichi! Just as your mom says, you are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Chi! I hope you and your doggie sibs are enjoying a very happy, extra special Dog of the Day, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious ChiChi, and to your doggie buds too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Chichi,

It is very nice to meet you pretty girl. After reading your story, I am soooo happy that you now
    have the wonderful loving home you were always entitled to have. I hope you enjoy your special
    day as the honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetie. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt