Thread: Cadbury Cadders

Hybrid View

Cadbury Cadders

Meow meow Cadders Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. You are now an international superstar.

You are such a lovely looking Guinea Pig, I can see why you were named after the soft and sweet chocolate bar, Cadbury Caramel.

You sound as though you have so much fun with Josh. Though I don't like eating dandelion leaves and sweetcorn myself, I do like their colours, so I like your style.

Have a wonderful day of stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Oh Cadders, you're a little cutie!!! It sounds like you're a lot of fun. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you and Josh have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Cadders!

Congratulations, Cadders, on being POTD! You are a gorgeous, handsome boy! Enjoy your day with your buddy, Josh! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Cutie Cadders!

Greetings Cadders! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you from all in this piggy loving home! What a precious piggy you are, Cadbury! I loved your mommy's description of your brown and ginger colored coat, i.e. your "chocolate and caramel" coloring! No doubting how you got your name! You're making me hungry for a Cadbury caramel egg! And you know, Cadders, true to your name, you're just as sweet on the inside as you are beautiful on the outside! Great thanks to your human for rescuing you, and to Camp Nibble for making such happy homecomings a reality! You and Josh make for one precious pair (love your Go-Go Guinea Pigs website), and your mommy so very lucky to have two such precious furkids in you two! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Josh are enjoying a very special Pet of the Day party, climbing over your boxes, enjoying extra floor time, munching on all your faves, being spoiled rotten! You both deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cadders, and to adorable Josh, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cadders what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Your sweet pictures made me smile from ear to ear!!! Love your sweet face!!! What fun it must be to have you and Josh as friends. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Cadders, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~