Thread: Tucker The Rock

Hybrid View

Tucker The Rock

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Tucker. You are now, most definitely, an international superstar

Although you have a very strong character, you sound such a lovely and your human is very lucky to have you.

I love your white back booties and front flipflops. I have the same. We could be cousins Prrrrr

I wish you a wonderful day of stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

You're a gorgeous boy Tucker!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tucker is a truly handsome feline gentleman. He put the first smile of the day on my face as soon as I saw him.

I remember well going to my Grand Fathers farm and there were sadly Barn Cats all over the place.
    He did the best he could , neutering them when he had a chance , but there were always a mob of Cats when I snuck snacks out to them.
    I was told to stay clear as they were feral, and had fleas and mites.
    But I loved Cats and played as much as I could.

WE are so glad Tucker that you are a Great Big House Cat now as the life of a Barn Cat is fraught with a lot of problems.
    You look so cool with your bandana , all my Cats will want one too.

All We Found Hotel Cats are sending our very best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS To You , Our New Friend Tucker, Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tucker the Tuxie!

The celebration of tuxedo kitties continues on Cat of the Day! Hello, most handsome Tucker! You look so nice in your tuxedo with your white whiskers and pawsies! I like how your greet your person at coming-home time, when you require a little snuggle and some conversation before anything else can happen You help your person by being nearby, on the table, when it is time for Bible reading or writing. (My sister-in-law is a teacher, and her kitty used to do the same thing when she was grading papers ) Then when it is time for sleep, you have your own pillow ! Purr-fect!

I laughed when I read about your menu guidelines - chicken and fish with the crusts removed, please; poultry not more than once per week; and no canned fish!

I would love to put about a bazillion kisses on your floofy tummy today, beautiful Tucker! *smooches* Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello, Tucker! Wow, when you were a kitten you had an astonishment of wild white whiskers! You had to grow into them! I am glad you allow your mom to give you lovies and rub your tummy!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Tucker. I hopeyou are extra spoiled today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda