Thread: Healing Rico

Healing Rico

Congratulations on becoming an international superstar and Dog of the Day You certainly deserve it with your special heart healing properties. I'm so pleased you found yourself a wonderful mummy and home. Your hair looks lovely, and your home is that of a superstar, you have great taste in cushions and bedding!

It's a shame you couldn't have met Tony. But thanks to him, you can share his mummy too.

I wish you and your human family well, sweet sweet Rico.

Have a wonderful superstar day

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Darling Rico, heart melter, heart healer!

Good morning darling Rico! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a warm and welcoming sight your adorable "scruffy" JRT self, your heart melting photos, your heartwarming story are on this cold, snowy day! What a heaven sent, furry angel you are, Rico! And is so often the case with our adopted furkids, you rescued your mommy as much as she did you! And no doubt that your beloved predecessor, Tony, had a big paw in leading your mommy to you that fateful day! How else would you explain that FB posting? From the moment you came home you and your mom have been inseparable, and there's no doubt that you and she were destined to be together! How blessed she is to have you as her loyal and loving best friend, her Velcro furkid, her furry soul mate! You're precious beyond words, Rico, a beauty in body and heart, and so very deserving of your extra special Dog of the Day, EVERY day, honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby boy, and each and every minute of your wonderful life! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Rico!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rico,

I really loved reading your story today sweet Rico. The lord sure works in mysterious ways sometimes baby boy
    and I'm so happy to know that you landed in the very best home & where you were needed so much. You & your human
    look so happy together. Congratulations on being the honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses and very best
    wishes that you all spend many, many happy years together. xoxoxo Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet Rico! You helped your person to heal, and your forever family has helped you come out of your shell too! I like how you bring your person's shoes when it is time to walk! I really like the picture of you and your person among the flowers, that is so sweet! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're adorable Rico!!! A new pup can help to heal a broken heart.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beautiful story! Rico is such a handsome boy. Who saved who is the question here! I guess it really doesn't matter does it. I'm thrilled you were able to give him an amazing home. And how wonderful that he could help fill the giant hole left in your heart. I think it's so amazing how much our hearts can expand from true love! Your story also reminds me a bit of my parents experience. They had a few JRT's over the years when one day sadly they were left with one (as their oldest passed away at age 18). The remaining Jack was so sad and lonely. As were my parents. So they too rescued a senior JRT from a local shelter. It was the best thing they could've done for all of them! So wonderful to rescue 💕 Congrats on being Dog of the Day Rico!!! 😄

Congratulations dear Rico

But is that you with your dear Mommy in the second photo???