Thread: Nice Neffie

Nice Neffie

Congrats Nefie on being Cat of the Day... and on jellybelly furry Friday too!

You look such a lovely cat. I've never met a hedgehog before but they sound lovely and cuddly like you.

I'm sure your human Grandma Nefie is looking down on you and your mummy with love.

Have a great day and enjoy your international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Hi Nefie!
    So your mom says you are a naughty girl? That cannot be true, you look like an angel when you sleep
    But as I am being own by an Abyssinian I know that there are some kitties who help you to never get bored and lots of laughter, mischief and chaos in the house
    I am so glad a beautiful girl like you found her purrfect home (although it surprises me that the breeder should no know to whom you were sold) and wish you a long playful and happy life there.

Congratulations to you Neffie on being chosen COTD. You are such a beautiful girl! It is impossible to understand how someone could have abandoned you. Thankfully, though, your story has a happy ending, since that event brought you together with your Meowmie who loves you so much. Now you have the furrever home you so deserve and you even have a hedgehog toy Thank you for sharing your blog with us too. We enjoyed looking at that and will be checking it from time to time to see what new adventures you're up to Best wishes to you and your Meowmie. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

That is an amazing coincedence as My Found Hotel Cats have a hedge hog toy as well.
    You are so beautiful Nefie with all those shades of color all blended with the skill of an artist.
    Your Guardian Angel Grandmother must be so proud of you on this, your special day.

We all hope that there are lots of treats for you today especially the Whiska Temptations which we all know come from the Cat Gods purrsonally for we Cats on Earth to enjoy.

WE all are sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Nefi the Nice!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Nefi

Nefi is a right royal heartbreaker alright. It was a pleasure to see her as COTD today, HURRRAY for Nefi!!!

Dearest Nefie, what an utterly beautiful Bengal girl you are! So interesting, that grey-black tail when the rest of you is so much brown and orange! (Did you get a tail transplant? ) What lovely Bengal patterning you have, and what a sweet face, with pale green eyes full of the look of love. What a great photo collection, showing so many different aspects of your beauty and Purrrsonality. I sure do wish I could reach through the screen over to Boulder to pet you! (But since I can't, I know your loving, beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .)

How awful that you were abandoned or lost and called the Home Depot parking lot home for a week or more. I'm so glad you wound up at the shelter, where you were adopted into your wonderful Furrrever home by your kind Purrrson. She loves you dearly and has been enjoying every minute since you came into her life! You even have your own toy hedgehog that you like to sit on, in hopes it will hatch some day? How lovely that you were named for beloved human Great Grandma Nefie, and how talented of you to help your Purrrson write the Bengal Knows Best blog! What a delightful love-filled home you and she and your hedgehog share!

Congratulations, darling Nefie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Great Grandma Nefie Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And I hope you'll write in your blog about today's international stardom and celebrations!

Last edited by phesina; 03-14-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Good afternoon, Miss Nefie! You are gorgeous! I like your sweet face, your green eyes, and your wonderful Bengal markings! You are a busy lady, too - co-authoring your blog, and keeping track of your hedgehog toy! I'm sure your house is full of fun, smiles and love every day As it should be! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Nefie!

Nefie, I found this photo on your blog and it made me laugh out loud! You look like you're getting ready to pounce!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-14-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: add photo from blog
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Neffie what a stunning girl you are!!!

How on earth did a beauty like you end up abandoned in a parking lot? Well, you certainly found a wonderful home now. You are just packed with personality! You sweet pictures have me smiling. I love the one of you sleeping with you paw over your nose. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Neffie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Neffie!

Hi Neffie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! After a long, tiring day it was pure pleasure seeing your beautiful face up on my Cat of the Day screen! Oh, how I want to plant a gazillion kisses on that swet face of yours! Your close-ups are killing me! (I can almost smell the kitty breath from here!) You are one breathtakingly beautiful Bengal girl, Neffie, inside out, and so very deserving of our "top cat" honors! OK, and maybe just a tad mischievous! However you came to find yourself homeless in a Home Depot parking lot is beyond me! But no matter, you're finally living the good life, the life you always deserved! How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a best furry friend, a loving companion in you, Neffie. You're the best! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, cuddling with your hedgie stuffie, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Neffie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~