Thread: Great Gretel

Great Gretel

Hello Gretel! I've not seen a Gecko before. You have amazing powers allowing you to shed your coat so that you have a nice shiny new one. It doesn't look painful more awkward, having to run about with your coat hanging everywhere.

You look such a lovely pet... and you have a brother too! Your parents are very lucky to have you.

Nice meeting you and congratulations on being pet of the day. You are now an international superstar (as I'm sure your brother Hansel will be in the future.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Adorable Gretel the Gecko!

Hi Gretel the Gecko! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your handsome brother, your trusty sidekick Hansel, too! What a precious pair you two make, and what a good big sister you are to Hansel, treating him so gently, so lovingly! What a lucky soul your human is, having a beautiful, adventurous (hanging upside down?), fun loving, gentle hearted best friend in you, Gretel, in Hansel too! You're one extra special Gecko girl, and so very deserving of your "top pet" props! Hope you and brother Hansel are enjoying an extra special, fun filled day, exploring your hearts out, being spoiled rotten! You both deserve it! Lots of love to you, beautiful Gecko Gretel, and to brother Hansel too!P.S...Love your little "hands!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gretel what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures very much. What a lovely color you are after you shed your skin. It must be so much fun having you and Hansel as friends. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Gretel, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~