Thread: Special K, Special Kepler

Special K, Special Kepler

Hello my lovely Kepler. What a beautiful pussy you are. And even though you are in cat heaven, I'm sure your parents' thoughts travel up to where you are now, sitting happily with other furries; no doubt eating Key lime pie and cream!

You sounded such a lovey pussycat. Your human and feline family were lucky to have you. Yet you were also lucky to have them too, as they sound really kind.

Wishing you well wherever you are.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You will always be remembered.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

You are such a Special Cat Kepler and now a very special Awesome Angel in Our Awesome Animal Angels Army, and like our Awesome Angels
    you travel around to all the best places in the word to dine.
    And of course to the finest bakeries where the Key Lime Pie and Cream are just waiting there for all the pie lover Angels can eat to their hearts content!!!

You are such a Good Cat and now we know that you have your job in Paradise helping all the New Arrivals feel at home , and find their place in the Army.
    We love Black Cats here and My Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster 2 are sending a special greeting.

All of us at the Found Cat Hotel are sending their love and joy and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Angel Cat and our Newest Cat Of The Day Kosmic Kepler.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh dearest Kepler, what a "Special K" you are indeed! You are a stunningly gorgeous sleek black beauty with the most loving, grateful look in your lovely pale-green eyes. I do so wish I could reach, well, all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! .. to stroke your shiny fur and rub you under your chin and around your ears.. but I know our dear Angel friends will give you loads of those strokes and chin-rubs and ear-rubs .

How awful that your original alleged-"owner(s)" abandoned you, period, let alone after having declawed you. All I can say positive about this is it gave you the chance then to be adopted and WELCOMED with great love and joy into your true Furrrever home. And how you and and your new family have loved each other, so very dearly!!! You and fellow astronomers Tycho and Copernicus became the best of feline friends, and you and your humans have shared so many delightful habits, you greeting them with your little purr sounding "like the hum of bumblebee" and your "unique and cute little bark-like sound" (I wish I could hear those!) when they returned from work, you cuddling up on laps (especially Daddy's), and you waiting outside the fridge for a special treat before joining your dear humans upstairs for bedtime.

We are so sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge so soon, but you and your loving and beloved family are never to be parted. Love is eternal, and you are together always. Please send some more of your little humming purrs and bark-like sounds to their hearts to remind them you are right there and are sending down all your love to them. You are whole and healthy again and ready to welcome them HOME.. One Fine Day.

Congratulations, darling Kepler, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Tycho and Copernicus and all your family and friends and all the Angels are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, especially some heavenly roast chicken, cream cheese, whipped cream, a bit of McVitie tea biscuit and even a bite of key lime pie!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Special K, Fur Angel!

Hello Kepler aka "SPECIAL K!" Happy Cat of the Day tidings to you, sweetheart! What a sleek, simply stunning black coated boy you were, Kepler; a beauty in body and heart; a lap kitty and Daddy's boy to beat the band! How very blessed your humans were to have been chosen by you, "Special K," to be their forever family. We can only guess how a declawed beauty such as you came to find yourself in need of a home, wandering the "streets," hungry and frightened. But somehow you sensed something right off the bat that fateful day, August, 2011, when you came upon your people, something that told you that these humans were the ones who would love and care for you unconditionally! I'm so sorry that you were taken from your family after a few shorts years, Special K. But during those few years you and they shared a lifetime's worth of love and devotion, you leaving this earth on their laps with your heart full of love, love enough to sustain you until that happy day when you all are reunited! What a very special boy you were, Kepler, and how very deserving you are of our extra special Cat of the Day honors! Run happy and healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, Kepler, chowing down on endless servings of your cherished roast chicken, cream cheese, whipped cream, McVitie tea biscuits and Key Lime pie! And continue to send down your love to your parents and kitty sibs Tycho and Copernicus. They miss you so very much!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Such a touching story! It brought tears to my eyes. Your Special K truly was a unique kitty. I'm so happy he found his way into such a loving home as yours. Every lost kitty should be so lucky! I'm so sorry he had to leave you too soon. How wonderful of you to pay such tribute to him and the beautiful life you shared together. He'll surely be waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you some day. 😽💕

I am a day late but I cannot let it go without commenting on you: You are such a handsome boy and I hope you had a great day celebrating with all our Rainbow Pet Talk kitties, dear special Kepler

To Kepler's wonderful family

Special K was so lucky to be taken in by your special family. As someone who is a longtime cat rescue volunteer thank you soooo much. We see this all the time - cats abandoned, even declawed - how cruel can someone be! And many also abandon sick cats so bless you for doing the Sub Q's for Kepler when so many just give up on them. My Beyli had Sub Q's for 3 years due to kidney failure and was also a very good patient (gave me kisses when we were finished, before running for a snack!). I know you wouldn't have done anything else - that is what loving our pussycats is all about.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Thank you for all the kind words about our little Kepler. It meant a lot to us. Many of you understand the hurt of losing a beloved fur baby. Whether they are with us for many years or just a few, they each have a special place in our hearts and memories. Special K was just a tiny little guy and not with us very long, but he left a big hole in our hearts when he departed. We have to believe, though, that love we share with pets and people in our lives connects us to them forever.

I didn't realize before that your dear Kepler is a Pet Talk kitty! I'm so glad that he had his day of celebration yesterday as Cat of the Day.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery