Thread: Amazing Anouska

Hybrid View

Amazing Anouska

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Anouska!

You really are a beautiful looking dog. Your fur looks sooooo soft and your eyes are like turquoise jewels.

I hope you enjoy your international day of stardom.

Wishing you lots of ripping adventures.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Big hearted Anouska!

Hi Anouska! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! What a stunning beauty you are! Just look at that gorgeous, sleek coat, those sparkling, ice blue eyes! You truly are breathtaking! But as beautiful as you are on the outside, it is your loving spirit, your heart, your inner beauty that shines most brightly! And by all accounts you give back as good as you get! How lucky your human is, having a devoted furkid, a sweet and loving best friend, an endless source of joy and happiness in you, Anouska! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign! Thanks for the big smiles, and to your human, for sharing your very touching story and all of those heart melting pics with us! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Anouska!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you so much everyone

I adopted Anouska on 25th October 2013 from a local Pet Rescue place called 'Animals in Need' - http://www.animals-in-need.org/maxicare
    and since then she has settled in so well. Close by to the Animals in Need center is a wooded area that is so awesome, the volunteer walkers
    walk the Dogs there everyday (Irchester Country Park), and Anouska and I do too. It's great to visit the center and have a chat from time-to-time,
    and take some donations of Dog food in etc., the people devote their lives to the animals there, we have so much to be thankful for.

Well today, I've been busy in the garden making a wooden container to plant a Clematis in, and Anouska was being really cheeky - when I dug some
    turf she kept nicking bits and running off with these clumps of turf, knowing she was making a mess and I was trying to catch her, but seriously this time lol
    She has brought so much joy to my life though after years of depression, she can make as much mess as she wants! I coaxed her in to the kitchen with some treats
    then went back to the garden to clear up, then rather than be miss-chievious again, she just watched me and followed me around in all seriousness as if to say,
    "Oh, is that what you were really doing, I thought you were up for some play time again ".

Warm wishes to everyone ~ from Jay and Anouska in England

Oh, beautiful Anouska with your blue eyes and your pretty coat! I would be happy to help you play with your stuffed toy, or to pet you and see how soft your fur is! Could you please have your person give you a big hug for me, because I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Anouska,

I'm so pleased to meet you pretty girl. Your bright blue eyes are stunning and your playful
    spirit is awesome. It's nice to know what a valuable part of your family you've come to be. What
    with helping in the garden & tricking your human to chase you sure make life interesting & fun.
    Congratulations on being honored today as the adorable DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots
    of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're so pretty Anouska!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla