Thread: DIXON, MO: SHE'S SAFE! (See msg. 2) Re: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitten heading to kill shelter.

Hybrid View

DIXON, MO: SHE'S SAFE! (See msg. 2) Re: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitten heading to kill shelter.

URGENT BEAUTIFUL CH Kitten heading to kill shelter in south Central Missouri.......................Rescue or adopter needed ASAP!

(FROM BARBARA FREEMAN: PLEASE CONTACT HER VIA EMAIL ASAP
    [email protected] kittendivision (AT) gmail (DOT) Com

Name:  missori_ch.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  30.9 KB

"I run a cat rescue ( Kitten Division ) in south central Missouri and was just contacted by a local woman who has a one year old cat that she says was diagnosed with Cerebellar Hypoplasia. I have read up a little on the condition, and it is one that I am just not equipped to help with. The woman is finding herself overwhelmed with the care of the cat and will be surrendering her to the only local shelter, other than my rescue, who accepts cats, and unfortunately they euthanize frequently. Any contacts or assistance to get this girl to safety would be greatly appreciated."

Please share and crosspost email and Facebook Links to get this CH Kitten Safe!

CONTACT HER VIA EMAIL ASAP
    [email protected]
    (kittendivision (AT) gmail (DOT) Com
    https://www.facebook.com/specialneed..._t=photo_reply
    Last edited by phesina; 03-19-2014 at 08:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

SHE'S SAFE AND IS ON HER WAY TO HER NEW HOME IN ARIZONA!!!!! Flying to Phoenix with her rescuer.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Aww, good news! Do tell her new person about Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted