Thread: Good Citizen Clifford

Good Citizen Clifford

Wow Clifford, what a lovely picture, what a model you are. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

You sound such a wonderful dog, and we're so pleased that you and your family were saved from the fires.

Two toys (other than the balls) is a good number. Easy to manage. I have two, combined - a catnip mouse + string attached. I never get bored.

I hope you enjoy your international day of stardom.

Have a great day

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Hello Clifford,

I agree that your name seems to fit well with your handsome self. I enjoyed reading about you
    and seeing your pictures. I am so glad to know that your family found you that day & went back to take
    you to your forever home. I hope you have a very happy day celebrating being the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awesome Clifford!

Hi Clifford! Happy Dog of the Day to you from everyone in this Retriever loving home, including our near 16 year old Lab, Star! Oh, just look at your happy, smiling self, surrounded by all of those beautiful Texas bluebells! You may be a tad camera shy, but you'd never know it; you're doggie super model material for sure! I broke out in the biggest smile, Clifford, when I saw that a Lab/Golden cross was our featured honoree! Our first dog, Jingles, was a rescued Lab x Golden, and in looks and in heart you two could be twins! (Although Jing was no quite so gentle with her toys...a stuffie didn't stand a chance!) But in all ways that matter, like her, you represent all that is best in both of your most beloved breeds, in looks, smarts, personality and heart! And so it's no big surprise to learn how handily you won over your parent's hearts as Jingles did mine! And you can also count among your many impressive achievements having earned your CGC and completed therapy dog training! I'm so sorry to hear that you and your family lost your home in that dreadful fire, how scary! Thankfully you and your parents escaped uninjured and that's all that matters! Oh yes, Clifford, I sure did enjoy reading all about you and your happy life, and your heart melting photos, icing on the cake! What a treasure you are, and how lucky your parents are to have a best friend, a devoted and loving companion in you! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! (Hopefully this evening you'll be treated to that ball fetch/yummy dinner double dip!) Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Clifford!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Clifford!

Congratulations, Clifford, on being DOTD! You are sooooo lovable and photogenic! We are so happy that you and your wonderful human parents are safe and sound after the awful fire! Sending you lots of X's and O's, Precious Boy!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a handsome boy Clifford!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this has been a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    Sending you lots of X's and O's, Precious Boy!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net
    I am too, Clifford because you've given me a HUGE smile today! I like the photo of you being your sweet handsome self in the Texas blue bells! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678