Thread: Garfield our Great and Owesome Orange Cat

Garfield our Great and Owesome Orange Cat

Wow you certainly have grown Garfield from a Happy Little Kitten into a MagnfiCat and we would not be surprised if you did not have a touch of Maine Coon in you.
    You are such a Big Handsome Cat and are the such a fine representative of Orange.

We love Orange Cats at the Found Cat Hotel and Michael Angel , The Fluffy Tail Brothers and Our Orange Porch Angels are now sending their very best to you Garfield and we bet that Jim Davis the creator of Garfield would be pleased to see your Garfield!!

My Fluffy Tails are leading the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newst Owesome Orange Cat and his friends , Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Garfield the Great

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Garfield!

You really are a wonderful pussycat, lovely and soft and orange and huge. Now you are an international superstar.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful day celebrating.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Hello Garfield,

Oh, be still my heart, you are the cutest little orangie baby. Just look what a gorgeous big boy you are now.
    I believe you are a sweet boy like my RB Redbud. Not a mean bone in his body, just born to give love & joy to all that meet him. I'm
    happy to offer big congratulations on your becoming today's awesome CAT OF THE DAY. Sending cyber pets & lovies just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, dearest Garfield, what an adorable fluffy baby you were.. and what a gorgeous fluffy grownup boy you are now! You are so so pretty with that long orange fur with the touches of white, and that cute little pink tongue you're sticking out at us as a kitten and then just showing it as you snooze and then washing your paw with as an adult, and the long, LOOOONG white whiskers and ear tufts, and those big round eyes looking out with love and fascination at your world. I wish I could reach through the monitor all the way to Perg, Austria to pet you and tickle your chin! (But since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving and beloved Purrrsons will give you some pets and tickles for me .)

And not only are you gorgeous, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality too! Your Purrrents didn't want a cat at first, but the minute they saw you it was love at first sight. And you are like a brother to your special young Purrrson, always there when he/she has had a bad time and needs you. And how nice that you've had all these other animals to be friends with.. a hamster, a rabbit, two gerbils and at the moment three rats! And who is the bunny in the picture? What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Garfield, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your furry pals (even if some are Angels now) and your humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

awwww, Garfield! What an adorable kitten you were, and what a gorgeous orangey big kitty you are! Your long, fluffy fur looks so soft to pet! There is something very special about orange kitties! You are so sweet, I'd love to hug and snuggle you. Since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra lovies for me! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet kitty Garfield!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Garfield the Magnificent!

Hi Garfield! Happy Cat of the Day! What a precious ball of orange fluffiness you were, such a precious baby, and what a handsome big boy you're grown up to be! You're special for so many reasons, Garfield, in so many ways; your stunning good looks, personality and gentle nature! But as your human says, what makes you so extra special is the fact that through good times and bad, through all of the ups and downs of life, you're always there for your human, unconditionally! How lucky she/he is to have a faithful and loving best friend in you, Garfield! You're a gem! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying an extra special Cat of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Garfield!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Garfield what a charming character you are!!!

Ok, I have to admit, your wonderful picture of you yawning made me laugh out loud. I loved all of your pics but that one just tickles me for some reason. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Even bunnies love you. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Thank you for the smiles.

Congratulations, sweet Garfield, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perfectly-Named Garfield!

Congratulations, Garfield, on being COTD! You sure LOOK like Garfield (but even cuter and more lovable!) Bless your heart for not being predatory to all the precious rodents in your household! Your photos are sooooo adorable!! Enjoy your special day, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Handsome Garfield! Many congratulations on being Cat of the Day! You deserve every minute of it with that cute tongue and orangey face.
    What a handsome man you have grown up to be.

Congratulations to you Garfield on being COTD. You were an adorable little kitten and you've grown into a big, beautiful, fluffy orange boy. Best wishes to you and all your family. May you enjoy many wonderful years together