Thread: Lenny!!!

Lenny!!!

You're a cutie Lenny!!! It sounds like you are indeed a winner!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dr Lenny

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Lenny! .... particularly as you are from the same county as me in the UK. Hampshire rocks!

What a super pet you are. I have heard that doggies have special powers in identifying sickness, but never a gerbil. You are certainly one in a squillion.

You look so lovely and soft, and sound like a really good friend to your human parent.

Well done and enjoy your international day of fame.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Dr. Lenny the Miracle Gerbil!

Hi Lenny! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one, and belated happy 4th birthday wishes to you as well! What a precious Gerbil boy you are, Lenny, not only in looks but in heart! Just as your human has been there for you in your time of great need, so are you there for her in her time of need! What an amazing gift you have been given, being able to sense, then alert your human to a potential, life threatening virus or infection! Not only are you a living miracle, you're a miracle worker! How lucky you are to have a mom as devoted and caring as yours, and how lucky is she, having a sweet and loving best friend such as you looking after her! What a team! Great thanks to your mom for sharing your very special self with us, Lenny! You're a treasure, a godsend, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day, EVERY day, crown! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Lenny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lenny what an adorable fellow you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your sweet picture and read about you today. How very special that you can tell when your human is not feeling well and make him/her feel better. Please thank her/him for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Lenny, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Lenny!

Congrats, Lenny, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! Congrats, too, on thriving to 4 years old! You are too precious! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net