Thread: Awesome landlord - Pet friendly!

Awesome landlord - Pet friendly!

I saw this article and knew I had to share it here. Would love to meet her and give her a huge hug.

http://www.dailynews.com/lifestyle/2...lywood-complex

She allows 1 or 2 dogs and up to 3 cats per apartment! How lovely!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I am sure she will be overwhelmed with potential tenants! Sounds like a Pet Talk building!
    I've Been Frosted

I wish more people were like her! It took us over a month to find a place here that would rent with pets. In about 7 months we plan on moving out of state and my biggest worry is having the exact same problem....
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Wow!

God bless her!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a woman and animal lover!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I wish more people were like her! It took us over a month to find a place here that would rent with pets. In about 7 months we plan on moving out of state and my biggest worry is having the exact same problem....
    When you know the general area you are looking to move, ask around. Boston is very compact and has a lot of towns in a relatively small space, but Watertown, where my church was for 20+ years, happens to be a place that is friendly to pet owners, lots of people who were just in town for a couple years for grad school, or college, ended up moving to Watertown because of their dog! Cambridge, the next city over, you have to be very lucky to find a dog-freindly landlord - and it is nothing you'd be able to tell from a map!

Also, once you decide on an area, sometimes local veterinarians, or pet supply places will know - either from they own experiences, or employees or clients, or specific dog-freindly rentals!
    I've Been Frosted

This is really fantastic. And I love the reason she gives for it: Pet owners have a big heart, pay their rent and do not move often. Sounds like a win-win situation to me