Thread: Kitty Cat

Kitty Cat

Concatulations dearest Kitty on becoming COTD. You look gorgeous and adorable with your black nosie. I cannot believe that you are a senior kitizen, you look far too young and are very busy being the boss of the family. I wish you and your family a very happy day with lots of treats and scriches.

Kitty, you have such a fascinating face with the most unusual markings. Your first doggie friend jess must have been Dalmatian then and i think it has been very cute that she even was with you when you had your own babies, being somewhat in the granny role.
    And now, being a very beautiful senior lady, you are the leader of the pack- that makes a lot of sense to me.
    Congratulations to you being Cat of the Day

Kitty

Wow Kitty, you are such a beautiful pussycat. Your face is like a work of art.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You certainly deserve it, with your characterful face and green eyes.

Wishing you well on your international day of fame.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

What a Great Cat you are Kitty and you look so good for being a Senior KittyZen.
    You are so dignified and regal and are so masterful in your felinity.

We all wish that we get to your age , that we look as good. You look so marvelous!!!
    You are an inpsiraton to us all Kitty.

We are all sendin a Golden Age MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Friend and Our Great Ambassador Kitty Our Dear Golden Age Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

First, I LOVE your face!! Such a unique face and it makes you beautiful. I bet you are a lot of fun and can warm a lap in a heartbeat! Enjoy your special day! Hugs and kisses from me and my "Babies".

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Dearest Kitty, what an utterly gorgeous, refined lady you are! And what stunning markings you have.. I don't think I've ever seen such a fascinating assortment of black spatters and splotches on white. And then you have that sweet face with the pale-green eyes showing so much love and wisdom and dignity you've achieved over your sixteen years. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Derbyshire in the UK to pet you (but since I can't, I know one of your loving, beloved family members will pet you for me ).

We're so glad your human-brother Richard insisted that the Purrrents go back to the store and adopt you! And what a great family you came home to.. not only the humans but also your shortly-to-be surrogate mother Jess, the doggie who even matched your coloring, so no wonder you thought she must be your Mum! And then you had your own four babies, with Jess midwifing her grandchildren, of course. And two of them, Shelly and Max, have remained in your family.. and later three more dogs, Cassie, Molly, and Jack, came along. But you have always remained top boss! Running this big family must keep you very busy, but you are clearly up to the task. You have brought great joy to the whole family over the years. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Kitty, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Jess and Shelly and Max and Cassie and Molly and Jack and your humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-08-2014 at 05:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pretty Miss Kitty!

What a lovely lady you are, Kitty with your white and black coat! You have your whole family, people and pets, wrapped securely around your velvety paw! Purr-fect! I agree completely with Catmandu, you are so dignified and regal. Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty Kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kitty what a lovely girl you are!!!

You do look a mite grumpy in one of your pictures. Well, that happens to all of us. You still look gorgeous even then. I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Kitty, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Kitty,

I am very pleased to meet such a special cat lady like yourself. It is wonderful
    that your have spent your 16 years in such a warm & loving home. Congratulations
    on being honored today as the CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Kitty!

Hi Kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What an honor it is, having the chance to pay tribute to a kitty, a beloved senior as beautiful, as special as you! I just love those distinctive "splodges," and aside from being so distinctive, so pretty, what a fateful role they played in bringing you and your family together! Great thanks to skin brother Richard for insisting that you be the chosen one, having matched "Jess" as you did! But as much of a fan as Richard was, little did he know what fast friends, soul mates, you and Jess would become, what an unbreakable bond of love and trust you and she would forge from day one! It was destined to be that you and your family would be as one, and *bonus points,* in the end you gave your parents that black kitty they were so wanting all along! What a happy ending for all! I'm not sure if Jess is still with you Kitty. But if she has earned her angel wings, no doubt she continues to look over and after you each and every day from the Rainbow Bridge, making sure you're dong your due diligence, keeping the rest of the "pack" in line, sending down her love! What a treasure you are, Kitty, and how very blessed your family has been, having known your love and devotion these many years! Thanks for the BIG smiles and warm heart, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special day, celebrating with all of your furry siblings, canine and feline, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! And here's to many, many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your wonderful family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Kitty, and to all of the furry ones!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you dearest Kitty on being chosen COTD. What a grand lady you are, with such stunning markings. I would have never guessed you are a senior lady. You look marvelous. You certainly deserve this honor, because you are so beautiful and because of all the joy you have brought to your family. All the best to you and your family. May you be blessed with more wonderful and happy years together