Thread: Hello Harry Potter!

Hello Harry Potter!

Good morning Harry, we were a little surprised when we saw that you do not wear black rimmed glasses but we think you look cuter than the original.
    You and your brother Nobbi who was Cat of the Day on February 25th are now the celebrities of Damsdorf as I cannot imagine that any other kitties have achieved this honor.
    You are a very handsome orange man and that cute picture of you giving yourself a bath really made me smile this morning. Kiri and Orion wave hello to you from the South to the very North of Germany where you live

The magical Harry

Yes, as Barbara said, you are definitely a cuty. Look at your ginger and white coat, it is amazing. You are such a star, not only in Germany but around the world.

Congratulations on being cat of the day my feline friend.

Have a wonderful day.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Harry Potter you have a magic all your own and that is the magic of the Owesome Orange Cat to enchant everyone they meet.
    You are quite a Great Owesome Orange , you can never go wrong with an Orangie!!!

My Miquelito and My Fluffy Tail Brothers and My Michael and Orange Porch Angels all love you Harry Potter and hope that you have a cute little sorcerous to keep you company.
    You have cast a spell on us Harry Potter Cat.

We are all sending a Magical MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW To You Harry Potter our newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a handsome cat you are Harry Potter! What a pic of your tongue, busy at work. Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Harry Potter, how nice to meet you, especially after we just met your brother Nobbi last week! And what an utterly gorgeous orange boy you are! Such a great photo, that closeup of you washing your paw. And your orange and white fur is so pretty and so soft-looking, and you look so happy bathing yourself and then checking the garden outside. I wish I could reach through the screen across the ocean to Damsdorf in Germany to pet you and gently stroke my finger down the top of your nose.. and give Nobbi a few pets too! (Since I can't reach you, I'm sure your loving and beloved young friend will give both of you some pets and strokes for me when he/she gets home from school .)

You are not only lovely to behold, you also have a wonderful Purrrsonality! You keep very busy taking care of your home and your garden. You and Nobbi get into your little (pretend, I hope!) arguments. Your young friend feeds you breakfast before going to school and then dinner after getting home, and then you play together. You and your whole family all love each other "sooo very much!" What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Harry, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Nobbi and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Harry kitty, you are a handsome orangey! You and Nobbi have a routine - Nobbi goes to the bus stop to bring your person home, and you stay at home and keep on top of all that needs to be done. Then it is time for all of you to be together after school! I agree with Phesina, your coat looks so pretty and soft to pet! I hope you and Nobbi and your young person are having another wonderful day of celebrating! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful orange Harry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you Harry Potter on being chosen COTD. You are such a handsome lad! Best wishes to you and your family, including your brother Nobbi. What a special honor that both of you have been named COTD's! May you all be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

Harry Potter what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer and meeting you cyberly today!!! You are like a happy ray of sunshine in a fur coat!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Harry Potter, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Harry Potter!

Happy Cat of the Day, Harry Potter, from me and everyone here, including my orange boy, Tigg'r! What a handsome, orange/ginger boy you are; love that distinctive touch of white on your paws and feet, face and tail! As catmandu has said, you truly are *magical,* as *magical* as your beloved namesake, and your family so very lucky to have a furkid, a best buddy, a loving companion as sweet and special and beautiful (inside and out), as YOU! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your family are enjoying a very special day, celebrating with your proud people and furry siblings, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Harry Potter, our very special and most deserving "top cat!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~