Thread: Chirpy Chula

Chirpy Chula

Wow Chirpy Chula, you made it. You are now an international superstar as Pet of the Day. Congratulations!

Mmmm, warm baths in aloe vera whilst being fed fruit sounds heavenly. You have so many friends too, humans and furries, including birdies also.

I love the sound of dancing. Unfortunately I cannot dance as I am like my mummy, uncoordinated. But I can sing (i.e. Purr) when I'm happy. My daddy knew of a Cockatoo that sounded like a telephone answer-machine, who used to fool loads of people. I bet you do the same with 'Hello bird'.

You and your family sound so much fun and I love the photo.

Wishing you all the best.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Beautiful, joyful Chirpy!

Hi Chirpy! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Now that's what I call a close-up! What a gorgeous girl you are, Chirpy, not only in your stunning good looks (love that awesome crest), but in heart and spirit as well; what a song belting, love craving, blanket craving, cuddle bug you are! I'm sorry your former human had to surrender you; sounds as though she was a caring and devoted guardian. But, wisely, she knew that with your new family, a human with whom you had already bonded, you would be well cared for, loved and cherished all the days of your life! And oh, how you've thrived since coming home! What an enchanted life you have been blessed with, Chirpy, and equally blessed is your family, having a beautiful, joyful, best feathered friend in you! Heartfelt thanks to your family for sharing your very special story and so many squee worthy pics with us! Meeting you has truly warmed and brightened my cold, gloomy day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, Chirpy, celebrating with mom Jess and daddy Derek, feathered friend Midori and Chance the pup, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and neck skritches to you, beautiful Chirpy! Long and happy life to you!(Have your mommy give an extra serving of cherries and mango for me...yummy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chula what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You look so sweet all swaddled in your blankets!!! It must be so much fun having you around. How lucky your family is. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweet Chula, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're so pretty Chula!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla