Thread: Happy Hunter

Hybrid View

Happy Hunter

Congratulations superstar on being Dog of the Day!

You look such a lovely soft friend, your human friends are very lucky to have you. But then it sounds like you are very lucky to have them too, as they sound very kind. Prrr Prrr.

I've never met a horse. They sound fun. Maybe you could get your parents to buy you a dog/horse saddle so that you could learn to trot and maybe become an equestrian superstar also!

Wishing you all the best in your life of fame

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 Mar 14

Hi Hunter!! I'm glad you were adopted and found a family that loves you. Happy DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Happy, handsome Hunter!

Hi there Hunter! A very happy Dog of the day to you, sweetheart! Just look at those beautiful photos; simply heart melting! Nancy hit the nail on the head when she described you as happy, and you have every right to be just that, loving and living the good life as you are! What a gem of a boy your family was blessed with, the day they opened up their home and hearts to you, Hunter! You are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, Hunter, and we give great thanks to Wayside Waifs for making your happy homecoming a reality! Your mommy knew from day one that you would be the perfect fit for your family, and oh, what a heavenly match it turned out to be! Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story with us, sweetheart! Wishing for you and your forever family an very happy, extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day, and many, many more years of shared love and companionship! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Hunter, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Hunter,

Wow, one look at your soulful eyes could melt any heart. It makes me sooo happy to know that
    a great family found you & made you a loved member of the family. You sure deserve it sweetie.
    Congratulations on being the honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending cyber hugs & kisses just
    for your sweet & adorable face.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a good looking boy Hunter!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla