Thread: Beautiful Bambie

Beautiful Bambie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Bambie!

Very pleased to meet you. You are such a grand lady rabbit. I love the photos your human parent took of you. You look very statuesque and regal. I can imagine your ears are so soft, like the rabbit ears plant that I've seen in the garden.

I've never met a rabbit face to face before, and I'm sure you're very intelligent and cuddly.

Wishing you well, my friend, on your superstar day.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

You're such a pretty bunny Bambie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you and Blossom have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bun Bambi!

Hi Bambi! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What an adorable, simply beautiful bunnster you are, Bambi, and oh, what a precious pair you and Blossom make! I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting a Chocolate Otter Rex rabbit before! I can see where your "chocolateness" comes from...that yummy, chocolate brown coat, and you do remind me of an Otter! (Not sure if you love to swim, though! ) Well, it's no wonder you love to mug for the camera for the camera sure loves you, Bambi! Your human is one lucky soul, having two beautiful best bunny buds in you and Blossom (along with the rest of the gang), and I hope that you and the entire bunny brigade will know many, many more happy years with your loving family! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bambi and Blossom! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bambi, and to Blossom and all of the furry ones at your house!P.S...So happy to hear you're doing well now, health wise!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bambie what a beautiful bunny you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You make an excellent model. I would love to have a cuddle with you. Maybe your loving human will give you one for me, ok? Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and Thumper and entire family are having lots of fun today.

Congratulations, sweet Bambie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bambi is a beautiful little girl ... and she knows it! Whenever the camera is pointed at her she always poses!

When I first went to the pet shop to buy two rabbits, I didn't see Bambi. She was lying in an igloo with about three rabbits lying on top of her all snuggled together. When she finally made her way out I knew that she was the rabbit I wanted along with my first choice, her friend Blossom who wasn't a part of the group and was munching away in the corner. They were perfect together.

Sadly, Bambi was ill from the moment I got her. After a very close encounter she pulled through. Bambi is such a wonderful girl and is a very caring rabbit. She happily comes up to anyone for a cuddle and always cheers me up! She's a valued member of the family along with the rest of the bunnies!
    Hello, gorgeous chocolate brown bunny Bambi and hello, Blossom! You two make such a cute pair! Bambi, your coat looks so plush and soft to pet! You are such an adorable camera ham ! I would love to give you a cuddle, or serve you a yummy bunny snack! I hope your person will give you an extra cuddle for me today Some for Blossom too, please Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Blossom and Bambi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678