Thread: Scrumptious Sebastian

Scrumptious Sebastian

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Wow Sebastian you are fluffily gorgeous. What a manly pussycat you are, a provider, caring for Geoffrey and all that cross your path, even with health issues yourself.

Keep strong Sebastian and live long, as you are a piece of positivity in life.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Sebastien you are such a Big Cat with a heart of gold.
    And the fact that you have been helping care of your young friend should put an end to the old wives tale of Cats being harmful to Babies.How any one with any sense can believe that is incredible.

We know that you Sebastien will help raise a Good Cat Lover, and are truly a Wonder Cat.

We all wish we could be with you Sebastien and Your Cat Lover of the Future and we are sending you both a Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Cat of the Day and Buddy Our Newest Cat of the Day and Companion .
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Sebastian, what a beautiful Ragdoll boy you are! Your fluffy grey-brown-tabby-and-white fur looks just so soft to the touch, and what a sweet face you have, with those stunning blue eyes full of love and that cute little pink nosie. I would love to be able to reach over to Wilmington to pet you and give you a couple of soft rubs under the chin.. but since I can't, I hope one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you and chin-rub you for me .

And you are not only adorable to see, what a fantastic Purrrsonality you have! How good that you are the loving friend and companion of your little human brother right from his birth! Three years later now, young Geoffrey is growing up learning first-hand about the goodness and wonder of cats. Your Purrrent was right saying you are "a big loving fluff of sweetness!"

And we are so glad your ECHO test for your heart murmur came out okay and your condition is treatable with medication. May you be strong and healthy your whole life through!

Congratulations, darling Sebastian, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Geoffrey and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

SWEETIE Sebastian!

OMG what a beautiful boy you are! I love all cats, no matter what they look like, but you are strikingly gorgeous! Those deep blue eyes and your purrfectly matched coat, meow! And you look like such a disciplined, calm guy too. I am so happy that you have your favorite little boy to hang out with. You will be best friends for many years. Hopefully your heart murmur will disappear as you get older. Best wishes to you and your family. God Bless.

Beautiful Sebastian!

Hi Sebastian! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a stunning Ragdoll boy you are! The combination of those ice blue eyes and your magnificent coat and coloring are breathtaking! But more importantly, you're just as sweet and gentle and loving as you are gorgeous! How lucky your humans are, especially your young boy Geoffrey, having a best furry friend as loyal and loving as you! No doubt you've already made Geoffrey a kitty fan for life! And I'm so glad to hear your murmur is under control with medication, sweetheart; your family wants you, needs you in their lives for many more years to come! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sebastian! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, celebrating with your best boy and your mom and dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sebastian!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Sebastian, you are doing a fabulous job there, being your little human's best friend and protector. Keep doing what you are doing.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, gorgeous! xx

loving fluff of sweetness!
    Good afternoon, beautiful Sebastian! What a gorgeous Ragdoll boy you are, with your fluffy fur and your beautiful blue eyes! I would love to pet you because your coat looks soooooo soft! You are a wonderful companion to your young person Geoffrey Wishing you a very long, happy, healthy life! Happy Cat of the Day to sweet, stunning Sebastian!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sebastian what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I could look at your gorgeous eyes all day long!!! How lucky little Geoffrey is to have such a beautiful furry guardian angel as you. I bet he will love cats his entire life because of you. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Sebastian, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to you Sebastian on being chosen COTD. You are a most handsome lad, with that gorgeous fluffy coat and those stunning blue eyes. You are certainly deserving of this great honor. It is also wonderful how you help look after Geoffrey too. He is very lucky to have you to watch over him. Best wishes to you and your family sweet boy. May you be blessed with many wonderful, happy and healthy years together.

Bearutiful Sebastian

What an absolutely gorgeous kitty!