Thread: The No. 1 Thing People Don't Understand About Their Cats (video)

The No. 1 Thing People Don't Understand About Their Cats (video)

I couldn't paste the URL here, but it's a cute short video. I think we who are owned by cats knew this already!

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/video/no-1...6630.html?vp=1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Those are so funny. I am going to have to look up that book.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That was very interesting. It made me compare my two boys. Mac is a "kneader" and Kimba is most definitely not. Mac does not greet me by rubbing against my legs, he walks up to me and meows with his tail straight up. Kimba will always wind himself around your legs when he greets you. Kimba adores being picked up and cuddled and Mac hates that. Mac is always near you, either he jumps up on you lap when you are sitting down or on your tummy when you are laying down, or he lies next to you, on the floor. He is ALWAYS near you and very tactile. Kimba is often off exploring other parts of the apartment and only comes to you when he wants lovin', which is fairly often. Mac meows for food all the time and Kimba never does. It's funny, they have such different personalities and yet they are both what would be considered "affectionate" cats. Good video.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!