Thread: Pretty poppy

Pretty poppy

Wow, what wonderful rats.. Poppy & Saffie. They are both very pretty and obviously love to role-play.

I'm sorry to hear about Poppy. At least she had a wonderful time with you and her Sister before she passed. She was lucky to have such a wonderful parent.

I'm sure Poppy is watching from pet heaven and very proud that she is 'Pet of the Day'.

With warmest wishes

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures ever!!! Poppy was adorable and I'm so sorry she had to leave you so soon.
    I hope Saffie is doing well and that you are happy to see Poppy honored as POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

PRECIOUS Poppy!

Congratulations to Poppy (and her Mommy) on being POTD! Poppy is precious, precious, precious! Her photos are ADORABLE! (Saffie is PRECIOUS, too!) We rats! (We've lost beloved pets suddenly and know how heartbreaking and unfair it is.) XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious, pretty Poppy~

Oh, what a precious, simply adorable Dumbo rattie girl you were, Poppy, Saffie! Your enchanting photos are indescribably heart melting, some of the most precious pet photos I've ever laid eyes on. But as lovely a model as you were, I can only imagine how much more beautiful you were in person, in body and in spirit. It breaks my heart to think you were taken from your human long, long before your time. But during your time on this earth the joy you brought to your family's life is immeasurable. And while you may no longer be there with your human in body, your precious spirit lives on at the Rainbow Bridge, and in the countless cherished memories your human holds in heart, in all of those priceless photos. What a precious soul you were, Poppy, and how lucky your human and sister Saffie were to have known your love and friendship, Scamper happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet little one, until that happy day when you and your family are reunited! No doubt all of our beloved fur angles are throwing you one extra special Pet of the Day bash, there at the Bridge! . .

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Poppy what an adorable rattie you are!!!

I loved your precious pictures, specially the one of you and your sister having a tea party!!! How blessed your human was to have had you in their life. I thank her/him for sharing you with us. Your time on earth was way to short but you took tons of love with you to the Rainbow Bridge.

Congratulations, sweet Poppy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~